• CEO
  • leankor

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a pre-release Enterprise ORG for Summer 14.
I am trying to install my app for testing purposes (I am an ISV).

I cannot. It says I have missing features - Flow Versions

ORG ID: 00DB00000000bx5
Access Granted to Salesforce.

Cross reference to 2012 issue just like this:
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=906F00000009AfZIAU

Does anyone have a good method to automate deactivating Flows maybe using an Anonymous script or even a scheduled class?

We have managed packages that have Flows in them and the issue is that after we install these into any org for testing, we cannot uninstall the package until we deactivate the Flow for 12 hrs (grumble). Inevitably we make changes to our package and want to uninstall and do a fresh install of the package but cannot. So we'd like to run a job each night to deactivate these Flows automatically since we can always reactivate them easily if needed.
I have a pre-release Enterprise ORG for Summer 14.
I am trying to install my app for testing purposes (I am an ISV).

I cannot. It says I have missing features - Flow Versions

ORG ID: 00DB00000000bx5
Access Granted to Salesforce.

Cross reference to 2012 issue just like this:
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?id=906F00000009AfZIAU

There is no Flow functionality  in my orgs.  

• When I navigate to Setup > App SEtup > Create > Workflow and Approvals, there is no item for Flows. Other things are there (Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Outbound messages, Post Templates, Settings) but not Flows.
  • When I try to install my managed package app (which includes some Flows) I get an installation failure message like this:  "Missing feature | Flow Versions | Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Flow Versions" 

My two affected orgs are both Enterprise Edition orgs (it says so in the browser title bar).  They were both created as Trialforce source orgs from my Trialforce Management Org.

What have I overlooked? How can I enable Flows in my orgs? 

I log in with a System Administrator profile.  Virtually all the permissions are enabled.

I'd appreciate any help!

Thank you,

Greg. 

Does anyone have a good method to automate deactivating Flows maybe using an Anonymous script or even a scheduled class?

We have managed packages that have Flows in them and the issue is that after we install these into any org for testing, we cannot uninstall the package until we deactivate the Flow for 12 hrs (grumble). Inevitably we make changes to our package and want to uninstall and do a fresh install of the package but cannot. So we'd like to run a job each night to deactivate these Flows automatically since we can always reactivate them easily if needed.