• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Anyone using "Avaya Communication Manager Open CTI Integration" IP. What is the licensing process of that install pack, not getting any response from Avaya.
Up until the Spring '15 release our Salesforce integration with PrairieFyre 5.5 SP3 worked...  now we get the caller ID in the softphone but it does not pop up the data in Salesforce.  What is the closest version of PrairieFyre that is compatable with the latest update of Salesforce?  Thanks!

We are setting up CTI using a Mitel adapter, and we are having issues with too much information popping up on the screen.  Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening?  Information below.

General Information

Internal NameMitelContactCenterIntegrationV4
Display NameMitel Contact Center Integration v4.0
DescriptionMitel Contact Center Integration v4.0 (developed by prairieFyre Software)
CTI Connector ProgIdMitel3300Adapter.Mitel3300Adapter.1
CTI Connector ProgId4.0
CTI Adapter URLhttp://localhost:11000

CTI Server Info

IP/Name 
Use SSLNo

Advanced Queries

Search by Collected InformationCase.CaseNumber
Search Cases by ANI (via related Contact or Account)Yes

If Records are Found for both ANI and DNIS

Open the ANI RecordsYes
Open the DNIS RecordsNo

If Records are Found for both ANI and/or DNIS and Advanced Queries

Open the ANI and/or DNIS RecordsYes
Open the Advanced Queries RecordsYes

New Lead Button

EnableNo
DNIS (custom field ID) 

Dialing Options

Outside Prefix5
Long Distance Prefix1
International Prefix011
Local Area Codes (comma-separated)508,617,413

Call Log Options

Save Extra Information To CallLogNo
Create CallLogs For All Outbound CallsNo
  • April 29, 2013

Hi to all,

I need to integrate in Salesforce CRM a callcenter based in ASTERISK PBX using a CTI adapter. I know there are several CTI's, but are based in Windows OS. Anyone know about any developed CTI adapted working in MAC?

I give you my thanks for your support.

Best regards

Can some please help?  We are willing to pay someone who can help us finish a custom modification we made to Broadsofts CTI connector for Salesforce.  About 8 months ago we hired someone on these forums to modify Broadsofts CTI connect so that we would have options on the pop up where you leave notes on the call.  These options were 3 simple radio buttons that the sales rep would check so that we would be able to run a report and see what calls were 1. live connects, 2. voicemails, and 3 no answers.  The developer we hired did about 80% of the work and then just quit.  He wont return my calls or emails and we are now stuck with a plugin that crashes all the time and has one or two other issues that I am sure will be an easy fix for someone who knows how to develop.  If your interested in making easy money and can assist me please contact me at erikm@dataqdirect.com.  

hi all,

anyone know a good CTI to integrates switchvox into salesforce?

currently we have limited access to salesforce via the switchboard provided by switchvox.

but our original idea is to have the phone system inside the salesforce along with the salesforce softphone.

please let me know if you know a good CTI to do this.

all i can find so far is the camrivox.com, it can be used to integrates Asterisk PBX into salesforce.

thank you in advance.

Regards,

Hi,

We need to integrate salesforce.com with Avaya(CTI) and IVR/VP. We identified the following major components that forms major part of the SFDC development effort.

Could anyone who already have done this type of integration let us know the level of effort (LoE) in ours or man days for this type of integration ( including DESIGN and DEVELOPMENT)from a pure SFDC development  perspective.

1. Softphone installation, configuration  and Layout modifications.
2. Avaya Call Center (XML File) installation/configuration
3. Agents or User Profile Configuration
4. CSR Phone routing business logic (Custom Apex Code)
5. Web Services for IVR/VP(Custom Apex Code )

Thanks for your time.

we woudl like to implement call center for alcatel 4400 PABX, and i'm not sure what woudl be best to you, what sort of adapter and what type of softPhone system, appexcahnge proveds a range of different ones, any one can suggest one?
  • February 03, 2010
hello,

My company has an asterisk PBX and use the SalesForce EE, but did not find plugins to integrate the PBX with the Salesforce CRM.

Realized that the Salesforce do provide a toolkit to develop this integration, but to be faster: someone has developed something to integrate Salesforce CTI with Asterisk?

I await suggestions.

marioluis_sc@hotmail.com
marioluiscitadin@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/marioluissc