• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

When I open the page for managed package, which should display components, versions of the package, etc, there is nothing in it now except the message:
"Data Not Available
The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page."

I was able to open this page normally before, modified and uploaded package without errors. The package itself is present in "create -> packages" section, and "edit" page available for it as usually.

Do you have ideas why this might happen and how to fix?

Thanks.
Hello,

When I open the page for managed package, which should display components, versions of the package, etc, there is nothing in it now except the message:
"Data Not Available
The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page."

I was able to open this page normally before, modified and uploaded package without errors. The package itself is present in "create -> packages" section, and "edit" page available for it as usually.

Do you have ideas why this might happen and how to fix?

Thanks.