• Salesforce Technical Leader
  • RENAULT SAS

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I retrieve a community Portal session Id ? 
Hi,

I'd like to identify all MemberIds of users that actually created cases. I'm trying to use SOQL to achieve this but I'm missing something in the query.

Select ctm.Id, ctm.MemberId, ctm.ParentId, ctm.TeamRoleId from CaseTeamMember ctm WHERE ParentId IN (SELECT cId FROM Case c WHERE RecordTypeId = '012800000002y3wAAA' AND CreatedDate > 2017-07-10T18:33:32.000+0000) AND MemberId = <CaseOwnerId>

Thanks,
Eno
  • July 23, 2017
I would like to use Analytics External Data API, from https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.bi_dev_guide_ext_data.meta/bi_dev_guide_ext_data/bi_ext_data_overview.htm I found we can use any API SOAP or REST. Are these objects avaialble as sforce.com API or it is completely different API?
Hi Everyone,

I made new dashboards in the Default Sales App. How do I make a particular dashboard default while running the app. 

Thanks,
Anuj
Hi Everyone,

I have installed Public Knowledge Base in my Dev Org.But I have some problem when implementing the app.Give me a solution that how to configure the app.

Please find attached the file....

User-added image

Thanks,
Vignesh.B
We experienced what appears to be an outage yesterday with Einstein Sentiment Analysis service. We are trying to use the Einstein Community Sentiment model but getting a 403 error even though we have updated our api tokens for the day. Today that same code is working. Is there somewhere that outages are posted even for Beta? TIA!
How can I tell what my data limit is and how much I've used from my datasets in Wave Analytics?
I'm an administrator for two orgs (one on na2 and one on na27) and I haven't been able to get a class based on the new SandboxPostCopy interface to execute on sandbox refresh for either org. At this point I am trying to see if I can even get a simple script to execute on refresh. The class, test class and refresh steps are below. Am I missing something?

SandboxPostCopy class:
global class HelloSandbox implements SandboxPostCopy {
    global void runApexClass(SandboxContext context) {
        Account a = new Account(Name='Acme');
        insert a;        
    }
}
This code executes fine with Execute Anonymous.

This is the test class:
@isTest
class HelloSandboxTest{

@isTest
  static void testSandboxPostCopyScript() {
    HelloSandbox apexclass = new HelloSandbox();
    Test.testSandboxPostCopyScript(apexclass, UserInfo.getOrganizationId(), UserInfo.getOrganizationId(), 'dev');
    System.assertEquals(1,1,'Test something');
  }
}
Where the development sandbox is named "dev". This covers 100% of code in the related class.

This is what I enter in the Create Sandbox step of the refresh process:
User-added image
Thanks very much in advance!
Aaron

Hi,

I created a class in my PROD environment that implements SandboxPostCopy. My undersating is that when I create/refresh a sandbox and specify my class, the code in that class will be executed upon creating/refreshing the sandbox.

Here is the code I am using for the SandboxPostCopy class.
global class SandboxRefreshCutover implements SandboxPostCopy {

global void runApexClass(SandboxContext context) {

System.debug('Sandbox copy done. ' + context.organizationId() + ' ' + context.sandboxId() + context.sandboxName());

//Replace the URL endpoint in a Customer Setting
        Integration_Endpoints__c integrationEndpoint = Integration_Endpoints__c.getValues('TEST');
        if(integrationEndpoint != null)
        {
            integrationEndpoint.URL__c = 'http://www.test.com';
            update integrationEndpoint;
        }
        else
        {
            integrationEndpoint = new Integration_Endpoints__c(Name = 'TEST', URL__c = 'http://www.test.com');
            insert integrationEndpoint;
        }
    }
}

Now, I tried to create a few developer sandboxes and everytime the code is not executed.
Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Etienne

Here am inserting 10000 records through data loader.After  inserting the 2000 records system is restarted.how we can insert the records from 2001.can any one help me 

Thanks....
Hi, I have a requirement like this. 
I can send the sms from my phone.I want to capture this sms into salesforce and i will create task based on sms.
With out using app exchange tools. Thanks in Advance...

Hi all

what is difference between sales cloud and service cloud?

I am Unable to understand 

Regards

Linganna