• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,

I have a custom object that is related to the opportunity object through a master detail relationship. On the click of a button which is on a Visual Force Page, i would like to open up another Visual Force Page and display all the records from the custom object related to the opportunity, can somebody help me out with starter code for this ? Appreciate the help

Thanks
Sree
Hi,

I am looking to disable couple of fields when I launch my Visual Force Page from a Custom Button, can I get som help in terms of a sample code ?  I know this is basic but am new to Apex and Visual Force. Appreciate the help

Thanks
SC

Hi,

I have a requirement where when a button is clicked, the first thing I need to do is to check the person profile, if it is the correct profile then continue with the processing of displaying the search fields in a visual force page but if it is not the correct profile then redirect the user to another Visual Force Page. I am new to Visual Force and would greatly appreciate if anybody could write a sample code as a starter for the above requirements

Thanks
SC

Hi Folks,

I have a custom object that is related to the opportunity object through a master detail relationship. On the click of a button which is on a Visual Force Page, i would like to open up another Visual Force Page and display all the records from the custom object related to the opportunity, can somebody help me out with starter code for this ? Appreciate the help

Thanks
Sree
Hi,

I am looking to disable couple of fields when I launch my Visual Force Page from a Custom Button, can I get som help in terms of a sample code ?  I know this is basic but am new to Apex and Visual Force. Appreciate the help

Thanks
SC

Hi,

I have a requirement where when a button is clicked, the first thing I need to do is to check the person profile, if it is the correct profile then continue with the processing of displaying the search fields in a visual force page but if it is not the correct profile then redirect the user to another Visual Force Page. I am new to Visual Force and would greatly appreciate if anybody could write a sample code as a starter for the above requirements

Thanks
SC