• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a requirement to send User records from Salesforce (Prod environment) to Salesforce (Stage Environment) when ever User its created in Production using Connections. But I'm unable to see User obejct in Publish.

Could any one help me how I could do this.

https://www.screencast.com/t/urfGDJAH

Regards,
Thejasvi

Hi,
I have a requirement where I need to rename 'Merge and Download' button in Conga Composer. May I know how we can achieve this.

Regards,
Thejasvi
Hi,
I have 2 Date/Time fields.
I want to throw a validation rule if 'Time' in one Date/time field is lesser than another Date/time field. 
I only want to check the time difference not the date. Could you please help me.
Hi,

I am working on salesforce1 app. I have created the following things in dev org:
1.  Tabs for VF pages
2. Enabled Available for Salesforce mobile apps
3. Added VF pages in Mobile card section of page-layout

But I am unable to navigate the pages in Saleforce1.
When I click on a button that redirects to other page, the URL automatically takes " isdtp=p1 " and the page is invisible.
Are there any additional configurations that are to be done??

Please help me out at the earliest.

Thank you.
Hi,
I have 2 Date/Time fields.
I want to throw a validation rule if 'Time' in one Date/time field is lesser than another Date/time field. 
I only want to check the time difference not the date. Could you please help me.
Hi, How to display case records based on picklist slection using visualforce LIghting
I have 4 Picklist fields in case object, i have to display these 4 picklist fields in  visulaforce page and based on thsese picklist fileds selection need to display case records on page .this should be done  in visulaforce lighting.Please help me to complete it.i am new to salesforce :( help
Hi,

I am working on salesforce1 app. I have created the following things in dev org:
1.  Tabs for VF pages
2. Enabled Available for Salesforce mobile apps
3. Added VF pages in Mobile card section of page-layout

But I am unable to navigate the pages in Saleforce1.
When I click on a button that redirects to other page, the URL automatically takes " isdtp=p1 " and the page is invisible.
Are there any additional configurations that are to be done??

Please help me out at the earliest.

Thank you.
Hi All need a small help in
how to send email along with attachment  using Amazon SES from apex class?

I am able to send email using 'Action=SendEmail' (like http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/18428/connection-between-awsamazon-web-service-ses-and-sales-force-using-apex-code-t)but unable to send email along with attachment.
  • September 22, 2014