• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I query SymbolTable using Tooling API there are not any protected modifiers at all! Everyprotected word is replaced with private. The field classBody shows all protected keywords as they are but SymbolTable doesn't show any of them.

What is the reason for that? Is that a bug or it has some sense?
Is it possible to get a list of system apex classes like String, Datetime etc. and a list of their methods, fields etc. using soap or metadata or tooling api in java?
When I query SymbolTable using Tooling API there are not any protected modifiers at all! Everyprotected word is replaced with private. The field classBody shows all protected keywords as they are but SymbolTable doesn't show any of them.

What is the reason for that? Is that a bug or it has some sense?

Hi, 

I want to get the last modified date of a custom object definition in Apex or via WS.  Schema.DescribeSObjectResult doesn't have a method like getLastModifiedDate.  But this info is clearly available in the custom object definition detail page.  Is there anyway to get this in the Apex code?  Similarly I want to know the last modified date of a custom field definition, and I'm facing the same issue.

I also check the meta data API reference and cannot find anyway to get the last modified date of custom object definition.

Please point me to the right direction.

Thanks,

-Qin zhang

• January 21, 2011