• Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Are there any best practices when it comes to setting up version control (VC) in conjuction with using the Force.com IDE?

For example, should I make one big project in the Force.com IDE that contains all the meta data on my site and commit that?  Then any new classes or triggers should be a part of this project, and committed to VC?  Would this mean that for every feature I deploy, the entire site would be deployed, instead of just the changes I made?  

I'm curious what everyone else is doing.

Thanks

Hi,

Are there any best practices when it comes to setting up version control (VC) in conjuction with using the Force.com IDE?

For example, should I make one big project in the Force.com IDE that contains all the meta data on my site and commit that?  Then any new classes or triggers should be a part of this project, and committed to VC?  Would this mean that for every feature I deploy, the entire site would be deployed, instead of just the changes I made?  

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks