• Strategic Growth, Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added image

I have been trying to deploy an entirely unrelated class and keep running into this error. When I hit run test on Production these triggers get 90% and 100% respectively. I do not understand this error in this circumstance.
Hi,
I read that you can create a search based on input from an end user using dynamic SOQL.
But i'm able to do it with a static soql as well by binding with a varaible(atleast I think so,correct me if wrong)

So can someone give me few use cases where only Dynamic SOQL is on the only way to go.

Many thanks in advance :)

Hi all, 

one of my user has a custom profile and getting this error right before clicking the finish button. I'm not sure why. I have checked everyplace I possibly can. I know some security is preventing it but how do I check that. This user has read/write access to the objects and all the fields. checked the record type as well. What am I missing? this is the email I'm getting

Encountered unhandled fault when running process New_Job_Inquiry_2/301S00000008UUg exception by user/organization: 00DS0000003JYvU/{4}
Source organization: 00D70000000Mjuj (null)
UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY) Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: 01270000000ULYVAA4 ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by element : FlowRecordCreate.New_Job

caused by: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY) Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: 01270000000ULYVAA4 ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

Salesforce Error ID: 975922609-8731 (-1473334608)
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IOXJGBJV
I'm struggling with the custom lightning component on this part. I don't have much background coding and am having trouble finding resources to help me achieve coding the lightning component. If someone could help give me some framework code to create a custom lightning component to hold a URL or direct me to a resource that help break this down I'd be very appreciative.

Hello,

I started this new superbadge yesterday and I am wondering if there is an issue with step 7: Set up reporting for sales managers in Lightning Experience.

I believed to have done everything right () report was created, added to Account, Dashboard was created. But I received the following error: 

ERROR: The Opportunities Pipeline report must: 
        1. Display data for all time, 
        2. Show opportunities by stage, 
        3. Contain a funnel chart, 
        4. Provide the information required by the dashboard.
I am trying to understand it, but the requirements and point 4 in the error message makes it a little unspecific (I can dismiss error 1,2,3 easily)... What information do they want to show on the Dashboard? I created all 3 charts but I guess I am not displaying the correct metrics...    
  • September 06, 2017
I keep getting an error on Item #4 "The custom set of fields that are highlighted on account records must be assigned to the required profile."

The requirement is asking for having highlights based on profiles, but as we know compact layouts are applied to the whole system not by profile.

I am not sure how to fix this, any help is appreciated.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IOXJGBJV
Hi All,

I'm under impression that Queueable class, when invoked from trigger, will be treated as a seperate transaction, similar to @future method.
Am I under wrong impression?

I have Queueable class, that will be enqued from Account trigger, where it invokes external webservice and updates few fields in Account.

It works fine when I invoke the Queueable from Trigger.isBefore update context, but it fails when invoked from Trigger.isAfter update !.
Error message : FATAL_ERROR|System.FinalException: Record is read-only

Can some one throw some light on this !?
Hi everyone,
i am having a issue.. 
let if i have two record type of Leads A and B 
 and two record types for Accounts A nad B ..
so how it is possible to convert lead into account B record type when lead B record type is selected ,
same for A record type of both objects .

Thanks in Advance 
I've created a VF page and controller to override the standard "new" button on the Opportunity Home Page.  The intention is to pre-fill the close date with a relative date value (Ex. Today's Date), but for some reason when I use the Opp9, it prefills with an exact value (Ex. puts in as text {!Today()}.  I am not great with code, and I've thankfully been able to trial and error a lot from the community. Help please!

My Controller is as follows:

public class RedirectNewOpptyController {
    public RedirectNewOpptyController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
    }

public pagereference navigateToURL(){
        return new pageReference('/setup/ui/recordtypeselect.jsp?ent=Opportunity&opp9={!Today()}&nooverride=1&retURL=%2F006%2Fo&save_new_url=%2F006%2Fe%3FretURL%3D%252F');
    }
}

I wrote a trigger on lead object where it Inserts opportunity record and update the Lookup field on Lead with Opportunity ID.

Here is my code it is inserting Opportuinity Record but it is not updating the field. And I want to use after Update only !! 

public class TriggerHelper {

public static boolean isExecuting = false;

public static void updateValues(){
  List<Opportunity> opp = new List<Opportunity>();
        if( TriggerHelper.isExecuting ){
            // if was executed durinListg the same context 
            // avoid recursion
            return;
        }

TriggerHelper.isExecuting = true; 

//list of new instance of object to update. 
        Lead[] lds = new Lead[]{};
      System.debug('@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@');
        for (Lead a : (List<Lead>)Trigger.new) {  
        if(a.LastName == 'test'){

Opportunity op = new Opportunity();
    op.Name = a.LastName;
    op.CloseDate= System.today()+20;
    op.StageName = 'Prospecting';
    opp.add(op);

System.debug('$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'+op);

//here the magic by creating a new instance using the same id
            Lead aux  = new Lead(Id = a.Id);       
            aux.Opportunity__c =  opp[0].Id;

System.debug('%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%');
        } 

}   
        //then update the new instance list. 
        Insert opp;
        Update lds;

}

}

Please may i ask for tips on how to enable a picklist of standard object or a custom field in standard object with dynamic picklist value? I want the values to be referenced to users object for specific profiles/roles only....

I'm aware we can create field dependency as lookup but giving it in picklist is waht the users are looking for and i dont wish to create a VF page overriding the standard.
  • October 28, 2015
Hello!

I'm having a problem with a trigger not creating tasks that are part of a FOR loop, even though other pieces of the loop are being performed.  I think it has something to do with ActivityDate field because if I do date.today(), it works fine, but if I do date.newinstance(...), it doesn't get created.  In the fields list for Tasks, it shows as date/time, but when I try to do datetime.newinstance, I get an error saying it's expecting a date.  The issue is from line 85 to line 115 (bold and italics).

/**********************************************************************

This trigger updates the Last Meeting Date fields at the HH level

**********************************************************************/

trigger LastEventDate on Event (after insert, after update) 
{
    // The sets used to store the IDs of the Accounts or Contacts/Leads within an event that need to get updated
    Set <Id> whatIdSet = new Set <Id> ();

for(Event e : trigger.new)
    {
        if(e.WhatId != null)
        {
            whatIdSet.add(e.WhatId);
        }
    }

// Creates two maps in case whatId is not populated
    Map<ID, Account> accountMap = new Map<ID, Account>([select Id,  
                                                               Last_Review_Meeting__c, 
                                                               Last_FP_Update__c, 
                                                               Last_IPS_Update__c,  
                                                               Last_Tax_Planning_Meeting__c, 
                                                               Last_Tax_Prep_Meeting__c
                                                               from Account 
                                                               Where Id in :whatIdSet]);

List<Event> eventList = [select Id,  
                                    WhatID, 
                                    StartDateTime, 
                                    ActivityDateTime,
                                    FSTR__Sub_Type__c,  
                                    Status__c, 
                                    Financial_Plan_Update__c, 
                                    IPS_Updated__c, 
                                    Tax_Plan__c
                                    from Event 
                                    Where WhatId in :whatIdSet];

List<Tax_Services__c> serviceList = [select Id,  
                                         Business_Account__c, 
                                         Meeting_Date__c, 
                                         Client_will_send_docs__c,
                                         Tax_Docs_Received__c,
                                         Tax_Docs_Scanned__c,
                                         Tax_Preparer__c,
                                         Tax_Year__c
                                         from Tax_Services__c 
                                         Where Business_Account__c in :whatIdSet];

// The actual Accounts & Tax Services to save
    List <Account> AccountsToUpdate = new List <Account> ();
    List <Tax_Services__c> ServicesToUpdate = new List <Tax_Services__c> ();
    List <Task> TasksToCreate = new List <Task> ();

for(Event e : Trigger.new)
    {
        if(e.WhatID != null && accountMap.containsKey(e.whatId))
        {

Account a1 = accountMap.get(e.WhatId);
            Date d1 = Date.newInstance(e.ActivityDateTime.year(), e.ActivityDateTime.month(), e.ActivityDateTime.day());

//If new meeting is scheduled as planned, set this meeting date to the appropriate Last Meeting Date field

if(e.Status__c != 'Canceled' && e.Status__c != 'Re-Scheduled' && Trigger.isInsert)
            {
                    if(e.FSTR__Sub_Type__c == 'Tax Preparation Meeting')
                    {
                        if(d1 > a1.Last_Tax_Prep_Meeting__c)
                        {
                            a1.Last_Tax_Prep_Meeting__c = d1;
                        }
                    }

if(e.FSTR__Sub_Type__c == 'Tax Planning Meeting' || e.Tax_Plan__c)
                    {
                        if(d1 > a1.Last_Tax_Planning_Meeting__c)
                        {
                            a1.Last_Tax_Planning_Meeting__c = d1;
                        }

for(Integer i=0; i<=serviceList.size()-1; i++)
                        {
                            if(serviceList[i].Business_Account__c==a1.Id && integer.valueof(serviceList[i].Tax_Year__c)==e.ActivityDateTime.year())
                            {
                                //Update Tax Service Meeting Date
                                serviceList[i].Meeting_Date__c=Date.newInstance(e.ActivityDateTime.year(), e.ActivityDateTime.month(), e.ActivityDateTime.day());
                                ServicesToUpdate.add(serviceList[i]);

TasksToCreate.add(new Task(OwnerID = serviceList[i].Tax_Preparer__c,
                                                           Subject = 'Complete Tax Plan',
                                                           WhatID = serviceList[i].Id,
                                                           ActivityDate = d1.addDays(-5),
                                                           Description = 'Mark task complete when tax plan is received',
                                                           Status = 'Not Started',
                                                           Priority = 'Normal',
                                                           Hidden__c = 'Complete Tax Plan'));

// Create "Expect Tax Docs" task if client is sending, but have not been received
                                if(serviceList[i].Client_will_send_docs__c==TRUE && serviceList[i].Tax_Docs_Received__c==FALSE)
                                {
                                    TasksToCreate.add(new Task(OwnerID = serviceList[i].Tax_Preparer__c,
                                                               Subject = 'Expect Tax Docs',
                                                               WhatID = serviceList[i].Id,
                                                               ActivityDate = d1.addDays(-5),
                                                               Description = 'Mark task complete when tax docs are received',
                                                               Status = 'Not Started',
                                                               Priority = 'Normal',
                                                               Hidden__c = 'Expect Tax Docs'));
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }

if(e.FSTR__Sub_Type__c == 'Client Review Meeting')
                    {
                        if(d1 > a1.Last_Review_Meeting__c)
                        {
                            a1.Last_Review_Meeting__c  = d1;
                        }
                    }

if(e.Financial_Plan_Update__c)
                    {
                        if(d1 > a1.Last_FP_Update__c)
                        {
                            a1.Last_FP_Update__c = d1;
                        }
                    }

if(e.IPS_Updated__c)
                    {
                         if(d1 > a1.Last_IPS_Update__c)
                         {
                            a1.Last_IPS_Update__c = d1;
                         }
                    }

AccountsToUpdate.add (a1);
            }

// If meeting is canceled or rescheduled, update all Last Meeting date fields

if(Trigger.isUpdate)
            {
                    a1.Last_Review_Meeting__c=Date.newInstance(1900, 1, 1);
                    a1.Last_FP_Update__c=Date.newInstance(1900, 1, 1);
                    a1.Last_IPS_Update__c=Date.newInstance(1900, 1, 1);
                    a1.Last_Tax_Planning_Meeting__c=Date.newInstance(1900, 1, 1);
                    a1.Last_Tax_Prep_Meeting__c=Date.newInstance(1900, 1, 1);

for(Integer i=0; i<=serviceList.size()-1; i++)
                        {
                            if(serviceList[i].Business_Account__c==a1.Id && integer.valueof(serviceList[i].Tax_Year__c)==e.ActivityDateTime.year() && e.FSTR__Sub_Type__c == 'Tax Planning Meeting')
                            {
                                if(e.Status__c == 'Canceled' || e.Status__c == 'Re-Scheduled')
                                {
                                    serviceList[i].Meeting_Date__c=NULL;
                                    ServicesToUpdate.add(serviceList[i]);
                                }
                            }
                        }

for(Integer i=0; i<=eventList.size()-1; i++)
                    {
                        // Tax Planning Meeting
                        if(eventList[i].FSTR__Sub_Type__c == 'Tax Preparation Meeting' && eventList[i].WhatID == a1.Id && eventList[i].ActivityDateTime > a1.Last_Tax_Prep_Meeting__c && eventList[i].Status__c == 'Scheduled')
                        {
                            a1.Last_Tax_Prep_Meeting__c = Date.newInstance(eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.year(), eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.month(),eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.day());
                        }

// Tax Prep Meeting
                        if(eventList[i].FSTR__Sub_Type__c == 'Tax Planning Meeting' || eventList[i].Tax_Plan__c)
                        {
                           if(eventList[i].WhatID == a1.Id && eventList[i].ActivityDateTime > a1.Last_Tax_Planning_Meeting__c && eventList[i].Status__c == 'Scheduled')
                           {
                              a1.Last_Tax_Planning_Meeting__c = Date.newInstance(eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.year(), eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.month(),eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.day());
                           }
                        }

// Client Review Meeting
                        if(eventList[i].FSTR__Sub_Type__c == 'Client Review Meeting' && eventList[i].WhatID == a1.Id && eventList[i].ActivityDateTime > a1.Last_Review_Meeting__c && eventList[i].Status__c == 'Scheduled')
                        {
                            a1.Last_Review_Meeting__c = Date.newInstance(eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.year(), eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.month(),eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.day());
                        }

// IPS Update
                        if(eventList[i].IPS_Updated__c && eventList[i].WhatID == a1.Id && eventList[i].ActivityDateTime > a1.Last_IPS_Update__c && eventList[i].Status__c == 'Scheduled')
                        {
                            a1.Last_IPS_Update__c = Date.newInstance(eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.year(), eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.month(), eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.day());
                        }

// FP Update
                        if(eventList[i].Financial_Plan_Update__c && eventList[i].WhatID == a1.Id && eventList[i].ActivityDateTime > a1.Last_FP_Update__c && eventList[i].Status__c == 'Scheduled')
                        {
                            a1.Last_FP_Update__c = Date.newInstance(eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.year(), eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.month(),eventList[i].ActivityDateTime.day());
                        }
                    }

AccountsToUpdate.add (a1);

}

try
            {
                update AccountsToUpdate;
                update ServicesToUpdate;
                insert TasksToCreate;
            }
            catch (System.DmlException ex)
            {
                System.Debug (ex);
            }
          }

}
 }

Greetings, I am trying to determine a way to sort in descending order a custom concatenated formula that contains number values for various fields. So for instance, If I have 1 letter and 10 cards, the field result should amount to 10 cards and 1 letter.

Additionally, I am trying to determine a way to include a formula for instance if a value in any of these items amounts to one, then it would just read as one letter.

Also is there a way to include an and in this formula after the last comma in the event that there a values in more than one item, so it would 11 handmade card, 11 phone care and one letter.

Let me know if this is possible and many thanks.

SUBSTITUTE( 
IF(ISBLANK(Total_LettersTally__c),""," "&TEXT(Total_LettersTally__c) & " letters,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Gators__c),""," "&TEXT(Gators__c) & " Gators,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Paracords__c),"", " "&TEXT(Paracords__c) & " paracord bracelets,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Cool_Ties__c),"", " "&TEXT(Cool_Ties__c) & " cool ties,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Phone_Cards__c),"", " "&TEXT(Phone_Cards__c) & " phone cards,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Battalion_Buddy__c),"", " "&TEXT(Battalion_Buddy__c) & " battalion buddies,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Comic_Books__c),"", " "&TEXT(Comic_Books__c) & " comic books,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Handmade_Cards__c),"", " "&TEXT(Handmade_Cards__c) & " handmade cards,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Care_Kits__c),"", " "&TEXT(Care_Kits__c) & " care kits,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Gift_Cards__c),"", " "&TEXT(Gift_Cards__c) & " gift cards,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Socks__c),"", " "&TEXT(Socks__c) & " socks,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Girl_Scout_Cookies__c),"", " "&TEXT(Girl_Scout_Cookies__c) & " girl scout cookies,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Food_And_Snacks__c),"", " "&TEXT(Food_And_Snacks__c) & " food and snack items,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Toys_Animals_Bears__c),"", " "&TEXT(Toys_Animals_Bears__c)& " toys, animals And bears,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Beanie_Babies__c),"", " "&TEXT(Beanie_Babies__c)& " beanie babies,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Hats__c),"", " "&TEXT(Hats__c) & " hats," ) 
&IF(ISBLANK(Scarves__c),"", " "&TEXT(Scarves__c)& " scarves,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Video_Games__c),"", " "&TEXT(Video_Games__c)& " video games,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(CDs_DVDs__c),"", " "&TEXT(CDs_DVDs__c)& " CD's & DVD's,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Candy_lbs__c),"", " "&TEXT(Candy_lbs__c)& " lbs of candy,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Assorted_Items__c),"", " "&TEXT(Assorted_Items__c)& " assorted items,") 
&IF(ISBLANK(Recyclables__c),".", " "&TEXT(Recyclables__c)& " recyclable items,")& " ", 

",.", 

"" 
)

Hello,

After following the below steps and clicking save, the action "send an email" in the Publisher section doesn't show in the case feed of one of the support process. Any suggestions? Thanks

From Setup, click Customize | Cases | Page Layouts.
How you access the Case Feed Settings page depends on what kind of page layout you’re working with.

For a layout in the Case Page Layouts section, click Edit, and then click Feed View in the page layout editor.
For a layout in the Page Layouts for Case Feed Users section, click  [Case feed layout expand button]  and choose  Edit feed view. (This section appears only for organizations created before Spring ’14.)

Select Use Page Layout Editor to Configure Actions.
Click Save.
To access the page layout editor:

For a layout in the Case Page Layouts section, click Edit.
For a layout in the Page Layouts for Case Feed Users section, click  [Case feed layout expand button]  and choose Edit detail view. (This section appears only for organizations created before Spring ’14.)

In the page layout editor, click  [page layout editor change tool]  in the Actions in the Publisher section.
In the palette, click Actions.
Drag the actions you want to the Actions in the Publisher section. You can also drag actions to change the order in which they appear, and can drag off actions you don’t want. 
On the Case Feed page, up to approximately five or six actions are displayed in the publisher; the rest are included in the More drop-down list.
Click Save.

I have a trigger in place to insert a list into a custom object.  I first want to make sure there aren't any duplicates first before inserting.  So far I have an sObject list of what's going to be inserted and another sObject list of what's already there.  How can i find what the difference is between the two lists to insert?

For example, let's use the Account object.  If i have the following in a List
List1
Acme, San Francisco
Acme, Los Angeles
IBM, New York

List2
Acme, San Francisco
Acme, Los Angeles
Acme, New York
IBM, New York

Out of those two lists, how can I pull out only Acme, New York?
User-added image

I have been trying to deploy an entirely unrelated class and keep running into this error. When I hit run test on Production these triggers get 90% and 100% respectively. I do not understand this error in this circumstance.
public with sharing class AccAndCons1 {
public list<contactWrapper> Wrappers{get;set;}
private Integer nextIdent=0;
public static Integer addCount {get; set;}
public  Account acc{get;set;}
public string name{get;set;}

public list<contact> cons=new list<contact>();
    public AccAndCons1(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
    acc=(Account)controller.getRecord();

wrappers=new List<contactWrapper>();

for (Integer idx=0; idx<2; idx++)
      {
        wrappers.add(new ContactWrapper(nextIdent++));

}
    }

public void addRows()
   {
     for (Integer idx=0; idx<addCount; idx++)
   {
      wrappers.add(new ContactWrapper(nextIdent++));
   }
}
public PageReference save1()
{

acc.name=name;
  // database.saveResult srres= database.insert(acc);
  insert acc;
   list<contact> cc=new list<contact>();
  // if(srres.isSuccess()){

for (ContactWrapper wrap : wrappers)
  {

cons.add(wrap.con);

}

for(contact c:cons){
   c.AccountId=acc.id;
   cc.add(c);
   }
//} 

upsert cc;

return null;
  }
public class contactWrapper{
public integer iden{get;set;}
public Contact con{get;set;}
public id AccountId{get;set;}
  public contactWrapper(integer idenent){
    iden=idenent;
    con=new contact();
  }
}
}

test class:

@isTest
public class AccAndCons1_test{

static testMethod void AccAndCons1_testOne(){

Account a=new Account(name='xyz');
     upsert a;

List<contact> con =new List<contact>();
     contact c1=new contact(lastname='sas',AccountId=a.id);
     contact c2=new contact(lastname='sas1',AccountId=a.id);
     con.add(c1);
     con.add(c2);
     upsert con;
     ApexPages.StandardController sc = new ApexPages.StandardController(a);
     AccAndCons1 aa=new AccAndCons1 (sc);
     aa.addRows();
     aa.save1();

}
   }

when i run the test class it shows the error like:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0019000000xjtULAAY; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, cannot specify Id in an insert call: [Id]

Stack Trace :Class.AccAndCons1.save1: line 33, column 1
Class.AccAndCons1_test.AccAndCons1_testOne: line 18, column 1

Hi,
I read that you can create a search based on input from an end user using dynamic SOQL.
But i'm able to do it with a static soql as well by binding with a varaible(atleast I think so,correct me if wrong)

So can someone give me few use cases where only Dynamic SOQL is on the only way to go.

Many thanks in advance :)

Hi all. I need Vf page & controller to fetch the records of selected users or specified email.

User-added image
Upon clicking Search, if Data is selected, the app will search all data for the User Name OR Email Address and then present the first 10-20 records in a table underneath the Search button with the following columns:
• Object
• Field
• Field Value
• Record ID
• Record Name

I created a VF page:
<apex:page standardController="User_Locator__c" >
<apex:sectionHeader title="User Locator" subtitle="{!User_Locator__c.name}"/>
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock mode="edit">

<apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom">
<apex:commandButton value="Search" action="{!search}"/> 
</apex:pageBlockButtons>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Information" columns="2">

<apex:inputField value="{!User_Locator__c.User_Name__c}" required="false"/>

<apex:inputField value="{!User_Locator__c.Email_Address__c}" required="false"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Search in:" columns="2">
<apex:inputField value="{!User_Locator__c.Data__c}" required="false"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!User_Locator__c.Configuration__c}" required="false"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>

HTML5 Geolocation does not work well on the Android version of Salesforce1. The Salesforce1 app permission for location accuracy is "approximate location":

This is not using the device GPS! This means all webviews (publisher actions & visualforce pages) inside the app are not able to get an accurate GPS location from the phone when using the HTML5 geolocaiton functionality as it inherits permissions from the parent app. User location can be off by half a mile or more!

I would consider this a major issue for a mobile application and I hope salesforce.com can put out a patch quickly.

Partner Portal Case #: 10004101

• December 12, 2013
I am facing another issue on this superbadge, specifically in Challenge #10, i am getting the following error:
The Campaign Influence Lightning report must have the correct 1. Aggregate, 2. Columns, 3. Groupings, and 4. Filter.

The requirements have no mention about what fields, groupings, filters, aggregates to include in the report. What am I missing?