• Technical Team Lead
  • Softsquare Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to record all my call logs on my android smartphone in my salesforce org. on a daily basis. Do i need to create a native android app for that ? What are the requrements to implement such functionality ? 
i want to retrieve all the objects as dropdownlist and after selecting one object i want to display all the mandatory field of that object with its data type and search that particular object records based on mandatory field selected and  display in my vf page
I'm looking for a solution for incoming calls to log to Salesforce (Salesforce1 app) after a conversation has been completed.
To go one step further, I'd also like missed calls from customers to register in SF so that I can look at team activity and customer return call rates and timelines. Looking at full customer communication activity.

Recording Txt messaging comms to and from a customer would also be ingenious, this is quickly becoming an effective means of communication with clients. 

Does anyone have any ideas? 
Retrieving more than 100.000 records using select statement in visual force how can it possible?pls help me with exact soql query?  but soql support only 50000 rows please hlp me.
Hi,
    I am working with Salesforce SDK 4.1 for Android native mobile app. My requirement is to remove records from local soup which is deleted from server. I found a link related to my requirement. But little confused with the SDK version. That link mentioned that the feature avail in SDK version 4.2. But the current official version is 4.1 it seems. What they are trying to convey on that link. please go through this link https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.mobile_sdk.meta/mobile_sdk/entity_framework_sync_ghosts.htm and give some clear idea.. 
Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I have a scenario where I have to create Opportunity from Account as well as Contact from both desktop and Salesforce1 App.The standard Opportunity New button is overriden to pass some field values..This is working fine in the desktop.In Salesforce1 the New button on Opportunity related list on Account object is available and I am able to create the Opportunity but the New opportunity button is not available on Contact object.
Can anyone suggest  how to make the New button on Opportunity relatedlist available for Contact?

Thanks.

I want to record all my call logs on my android smartphone in my salesforce org. on a daily basis. Do i need to create a native android app for that ? What are the requrements to implement such functionality ? 

Hi,

I am trying to create a Hybrid Remote app with forcedroid package.
I repeated all steps from Salesforce Mobile SDK:

1) forcedroid create
2) changed remoteAccessConsumerKey and oauthRedirectURI in www/bootconfig.json to the actual ones
3) cordova prepare
4) cordova run

The app builds without any errors and runs on my phone but instead of displaying my VF page it shows  "net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND file:///android_asset/www/index.html)"

I tried this app on Android versions 4.0.4 and 6.0.1 with the same result.

forcedroid version 4.0.0
cordova version 5.4.1
node version 0.12.7

Any thoughts?

I've tried importing 2 of the sample projects into xcode generated via 'forceios create samples'. They both have the same 5 errors when I try to build the project.

Here's an example of one: 
Apple Mach-O Linker Error "_OBJC_CLASS_$_SFKeyStoreManager", referenced from:

objc-class-ref in libSalesforceOAuth.a(SFOAuthCredentials.o)

It then has several very similiar ones for SFPasscodeManager, SFSDKCryptoUtils, _kSFPassCodeProviderPBKDF2, and the last is Linker command failed with excit code 1.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've tried removing and re-adding the www folder as suggested in a read.me file.