• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I open a VF page in a right sidebar custom console component. If the contents fill the vertical space available, the page opens scrolled to the bottom. How do I ensure that it will instead scroll to the top?

I would like to include the parameter

&bcc=[user's Email to Salesforce address]

in a custom URL button (or Javascript for that matter).  I find no documentation for a user field representing the user's Email to Salesforce address, leading me to suspect it is not accessible via the API or for use as a merge field like this.

Has anyone succeeded in incorporating the Email to Salesforce address into a custom button or a Visualforce page?

I want to disable all Chatter emails for my users when they are created (we load our users via daily feed).

I can't seem to identify the correct field in the user object which holds the setting.  I see the one which auto-subscribes users to records/feeds, but I can't find the one which disables Chatter emails completely.

Anyone know?

• November 16, 2011

I'm surprised I can't find this anywhere: I'm trying to make a custom mailto: link in SFDC that automatically bcc's the user's Email to Salesforce address:

mailto:{!Contact.email}?bcc={!$User.????}

How can I refer to this?

Is it possible to replace the ui/opportunity/SelectSearch with a visualforce page ?

any idea ?

• July 23, 2008