Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
While saving the vf page
"<apex:page StandardController="opportunity">
<apex:form >
<apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.Share, Opportunity.Id)}" value="Create New Object"/>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>"
It throws me this error. What Am I Missing?
Hi ,
Iam getting this email can some one tell me why this is occuring .

Subject: Developer script exception from eClerx : 'EloquaTaskUpdater' for job id '7073300002b878v' : Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00T3300004b9UhnEAE; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, TaskBeforeTrigger: execution of AfterUpda...

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 005400000014PEF/00D400000009JYK

Failed to process batch for class 'EloquaTaskUpdater' for job id '7073300002b878v'

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00T3300004b9UhnEAE; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, TaskBeforeTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.ListException: Duplicate id in list: 00Q3300001CWdkCEAT

Trigger.TaskBeforeTrigger: line 71, column 1: []

Class.TaskHandler.eloquaTaskHelper: line 30, column 1
Class.EloquaTaskUpdater.execute: line 20, column 1
Subject: Developer script exception from eClerx : 'EloquaTaskUpdater' for job id '7073300002b878v' : Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00T3300004b9UhnEAE; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, TaskBeforeTrigger: execution of AfterUpda...

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 005400000014PEF/00D400000009JYK

Failed to process batch for class 'EloquaTaskUpdater' for job id '7073300002b878v'

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00T3300004b9UhnEAE; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, TaskBeforeTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.ListException: Duplicate id in list: 00Q3300001CWdkCEAT

Trigger.TaskBeforeTrigger: line 71, column 1: []

Class.TaskHandler.eloquaTaskHelper: line 30, column 1
Class.EloquaTaskUpdater.execute: line 20, column 1

regards,
kiran

I am a consultant and more of my integrations are using Salesforce. I have signed up for the Dev edition and have started to play around. I would like to know if it is possible to use Salesforce for my company use. Are there limitations? can the Dev version just stop? Will I lose my data?
The idea would be to run my company on the Dev edition and use it for a sandbox. I just do not want to switch over from my current CRM unless I have some sort of SLA or guidelines of service. Is there a DOC stating these questions?
Hi all,
I am getting this error when i am executing Test class.
System.AsyncException: The Apex job named already scheduled for execution.

Thanks
Ok, so in sandbox, I have a trigger on an object called Exam - so if an exam is updated to "Fail" then I want to create a new examination record that replicates the original one but also marks it as a resit. 

My trigger works fine in Sandbox  but in Production I get 2 extra records instead of 1 extra record. 

I dont have any other triggers on the same objects and the Debug console isnt very helpful either. 

Any idea how to troubleshoot?