• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have overriden the Event View link with Vf since we have customized Event view. The issue is for archived events when I click on it, it shows error

"The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page."

If I remove the overriding, it works fine. Dis anyone face the same issue. Any help will be appreciated.

<apex:page standardController="Event"  > 
    <apex:includeScript value="/support/console/30.0/integration.js"/>
    <script src="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery113)}"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        var url;
    var j$ = jQuery.noConflict();
    j$(document).ready(function()
                       {
                           var urlStandardPage = "/{!URLENCODE(Event.Id)}?nooverride=1";
                           var urlStandardPageInConsole ="/apex/CustomPageForStandardEvent?id={!URLENCODE(Event.id)}";
                           window.open(urlStandardPage ,"_parent");

Manoj

Hi all,

I have a simple requirement . I want to send a calender invite from a specific email address to users in outlook from Salesforce. Once users receive invitation they should be able to accept/decline. I dont want the invite to be sent as an ics attachment (I know there are codes presentin forum) rather it should be a plain invite. Can someone help me please? Any reference/code sample?

​Manoj
Hi all,

I have added a "redirection.page" VF in the account layout. This internally (using a controller) redirects to another page based on the calculation in the controller. This works fine in Classic. However the issue is in Salesforce1, when the account detail page is loaded the entire page gets redirected to the next page from "redirection.page". The user is not in the account detail page anymore and he only sees the next vf page. Did someone face this issue? Please advice.

Manoj
Could someone give an idea to retrieve Opportunities without having a partner in salesforce using SOQL or Apex? I have many duplicate opportunities and want to filter out those without having any partners.

Thx.
Hi,

We want to make a REST API call to fetch multiple objects from Salesforce. Is there any solution/idea available around this?

Thanks,
Hi,

I have overriden the Event View link with Vf since we have customized Event view. The issue is for archived events when I click on it, it shows error

"The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page."

If I remove the overriding, it works fine. Dis anyone face the same issue. Any help will be appreciated.

<apex:page standardController="Event"  > 
    <apex:includeScript value="/support/console/30.0/integration.js"/>
    <script src="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery113)}"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        var url;
    var j$ = jQuery.noConflict();
    j$(document).ready(function()
                       {
                           var urlStandardPage = "/{!URLENCODE(Event.Id)}?nooverride=1";
                           var urlStandardPageInConsole ="/apex/CustomPageForStandardEvent?id={!URLENCODE(Event.id)}";
                           window.open(urlStandardPage ,"_parent");

Manoj

Hi ,
I am trying to send a meeting invitation from salesforce to outlook or Gmail with meeting date and time. I have a code to do this, but it is hardcoded. I need to send the meeting invitation with date and time as mentioned by the user.

Here is the code:-
Vf page:-

<apex:page controller="SendEmail">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageblock >
            <apex:pageblocksection columns="2">
                <apex:outputText value="Email"/><br/>
                <apex:inputText value="{!sendTo}"/><br/>
                <apex:outputText value="Subject"/><br/>
                <apex:inputText value="{!subject}" maxlength="80"/><br/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!objEvent.ActivityDate}" /><br/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!objEvent.StartDateTime}" /><br/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!objEvent.Description}" /><br/>
                <apex:outputText value="{!SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE($CurrentPage.parameters.start,':',''),'-',''),' ','T')}"/>
            </apex:pageblocksection>
        </apex:pageblock>

<!---   <apex:inputField value="{!objEvent.starttime}" /> -->
                <apex:commandButton value="send" action="{!sendInvite}"/>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Controller:-

public class SendEmail {
    public String sendTo { get; set; }
    public String Subject { get; set; }
    public Event objEvent{get;set;}
    public SendEmail() {}
    public PageReference sendInvite() {
        Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        String[] toAddresses = new String[] {sendTo};
        mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);
        mail.setSubject(Subject);
        mail.setPlainTextBody('');
        Messaging.EmailFileAttachment attach = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
        attach.filename = 'meeting.ics';
        attach.ContentType = 'text/calendar;';
        attach.inline = true;
        attach.body = invite();
        mail.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] {attach});
        Messaging.SendEmailResult[] er = Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.Email[] {mail});
        return null;
    }
    private Blob invite() {
        String txtInvite = '';

txtInvite += 'BEGIN:VCALENDAR\n';
        txtInvite += 'PRODID:-//Microsoft Corporation//Outlook 12.0 MIMEDIR//EN\n';
        txtInvite += 'VERSION:2.0\n';
        txtInvite += 'METHOD:PUBLISH\n';
        txtInvite += 'X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE\n';
        txtInvite += 'BEGIN:VEVENT\n';
        txtInvite += 'CLASS:PUBLIC\n';
        txtInvite += 'CREATED:20150709T083709Z\n';
        txtInvite += 'DTEND:20150709T010000Z\n';
        txtInvite += 'DTSTAMP:20150708T203709Z\n';
        txtInvite += 'DTSTART:20150709T000000Z\n';
        txtInvite += 'LAST-MODIFIED:20150708T203709Z\n';
        txtInvite += 'LOCATION:Online\n';
        txtInvite += 'PRIORITY:5\n';
        txtInvite += 'SEQUENCE:0\n';
        txtInvite += 'SUMMARY;';
        txtInvite += 'LANGUAGE=en-us:Meeting\n';
        txtInvite += 'TRANSP:OPAQUE\n';
        txtInvite += 'UID:4036587160834EA4AE7848CBD028D1D200000000000000000000000000000000\n';
        txtInvite += 'X-ALT-DESC;FMTTYPE=text/html:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 08.00.0681.000"><TITLE></TITLE></HEAD><BODY><!-- Converted from text/plain format --></BODY></HTML>\n';
        txtInvite += 'X-MICROSOFT-CDO-BUSYSTATUS:BUSY\n';
        txtInvite += 'X-MICROSOFT-CDO-IMPORTANCE:1\n';
        txtInvite += 'END:VEVENT\n';
        txtInvite += 'END:VCALENDAR';

return Blob.valueOf(txtInvite);
    }
}
Hi There,

I have a requirement to schedule meetings within Apex by sending email invitations. I then want to be able to process the responses to meeting requests within my appication so that I can record who is attending etc. I am a complete newbie when it comes to caledars and have no clue where to start. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance