• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to convert the below line into HTML for Salesforce1 VF page
<apex:commandbutton style="float:centre" value="Save" action="{!saveRecord}" />
Is it possible to share the Account records without being the owner of the record and also without modify all permission?
Hi Guys, Is it possible to set Email services Email address as Organization wide Email address by any chance?
Hi Guys, Is it possible to change a picklist value in a custom object when a user sends an email to a particular email address something like that instead of logging into salesforce and change the status?
Hi Guys, Is there any way to translate helptext for Custom fields?
Hi Guys, we Implemented salesforce to salesforce Integration between two orgs and now we want to update the record automatically when the record in the source org is changed what is the process we need to follow. As the record Id will be different between the two orgs are we supposed to update based on the external Id's?

Hi Guys, for displaying the table headers in all the pages I added HTML tag
<thead>
</thead>
and added paginate
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width=100%;-fs-table-paginate:paginate;">
In the 1st page the table headers are looking good but coming to the 2nd page the height got reduced and the columns are not getting displayedUser-added imageUser-added image
but when I change the width to 75% then they are displayed with the reduced width. What exactly Am I supposed to do in order to display the table headers in all the pages with 100% width?

Hi Guys when I upsert records using data loader which consists of double quotes Phone__c="1111111111" the field is populating without ignoring the doublequotes i.e User-added image   Is it any way to ignore double quotes and load only the value which is in between the double quotes?
I downloaded and traced the open source java code for data loader, it seems, looking at this logic, data loader will never get thru blanks in rows when bulk option is selected.
This is how the java code works from what I learnt, the section highlighted in yellow will never let blanks work with bulk upload:

Namespace hierarchy:
\dataloader\src\main\java\com\salesforce\dataloader\action\visitor

BulkLoadVisitor.java extends DAOLoadVisitor.java

Initialize() >
loadBatch() >
createbatches() >
for (i=0; i < totalbatches().count();  i++)
{
     doOneBatch()
     {
          for (int i = 0; i < rows.size(); i++)
{
               writeRow(i)
               {
                   for (final String column in header)
{
     writeSingleColumn()
     {
          if (fieldValue != null)
{
     // write field to sales force output
          }
          Else
          {
              Logger.warn(message(“No value provided for field {fieldname}”));
          }
     }
}
              }
          }
     }
}

It seems the code will never proceed to do anything if fieldValue is blank

User-added image
Hi Guys Is there any way to write a trigger to notify the user regarding the duplicate records list when uploaded via .csv file from customer community portal?

Hi All,

What process exactly I should use to send few fields from Salesforce to SAP when a case is 'Saved'. Please explain in detail as I did not work on Webservices anytime before 
Can anyone help me to fire a trigger after 5 minutes from the record created date. I cannot acheive my requirement via workflow because my trigger is to submit for approval.
Is there any way to send a feedback form to the customers which consists of two links 'Satisfied' and 'Dissatisfied'. Where if the customer clicks on the link then the 'Customer feed back' field should auto populate against the case number. (Note:The Customers are not the users in salesforce)
Hi Guys, we would like to generate Service History reports in our org to send them to the customers. Is there any way to generate summary reports with company header and footer?
Hi guys, Is there any way to enable currencies according to the locale settings in the user record?
Hi Guys, 

I would like to send a service notification for the sales reps in chatter when a case is created. I know that the workflow doesn't have this functionality. Is there any way to do it?

Presently I am using the following syntax but I am getting a blank pdf page with this. Can anyone please help me

<apex:page standardController="Report" renderAs="pdf">
  <apex:iframe src="/00OK0000000TZ2u"/>  
</apex:page>
Hi Everyone, when the Status is 'Assigned' workflow sends an email to the owner of the record that the Work order is assigned to him and Is there any way that he just reply to that email with "Accepted" text so that the status field of the object will be changed to Accepted?
Can we calculate total number of records with Warranty Status = 'INACTIVE' in the formula field. If NO could you guys please suggest me a best way to do it?
Is it possible to give equal space for all the days in team calendar view because now for Sunday and Saturday it got very less space and for Monday there is hell lot space.
User-added image
How to convert the below line into HTML for Salesforce1 VF page
<apex:commandbutton style="float:centre" value="Save" action="{!saveRecord}" />
Hi Guys, Is it possible to set Email services Email address as Organization wide Email address by any chance?
Hi Guys, Is it possible to change a picklist value in a custom object when a user sends an email to a particular email address something like that instead of logging into salesforce and change the status?
Hi Guys Is there any way to write a trigger to notify the user regarding the duplicate records list when uploaded via .csv file from customer community portal?

Presently I am using the following syntax but I am getting a blank pdf page with this. Can anyone please help me

<apex:page standardController="Report" renderAs="pdf">
  <apex:iframe src="/00OK0000000TZ2u"/>  
</apex:page>
Hi all,
    How to get Latitude and Longitude Values dynamically to update while inserting Records into Object

Thanks in Advance.
  • December 11, 2014
Hi,
There are two objects Contact and Custom Object. When ever we send Email from Email Services Email address along with Resume.

In Salesforce objects when the resume is parsing object the Picklist value will be New. In between the Picklist value will be In Process. When the Picklist Value changes to 'Done' the Contact gets created.

For this resume processing it will take around 5 minutes.
So would like to know if there is a workaround where the Trigger waits until the picklist values changes to done using time delay logic.

Thanks in advance!!
Chaitanya

Hi
We have installed Service Max managed package.
We are getting trigger error on WorkOrder object while creating a record
on WorkOrder Object.We need a help or workaround to solve this issue.

Trigger Error below:

SVMXC.WORD_Trigger1:execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException:
Attempt to de-reference a null object:(SVMXC)
Hi all,
    How to get Latitude and Longitude Values dynamically to update while inserting Records into Object

Thanks in Advance.
  • December 11, 2014
Hi,
There are two objects Contact and Custom Object. When ever we send Email from Email Services Email address along with Resume.

In Salesforce objects when the resume is parsing object the Picklist value will be New. In between the Picklist value will be In Process. When the Picklist Value changes to 'Done' the Contact gets created.

For this resume processing it will take around 5 minutes.
So would like to know if there is a workaround where the Trigger waits until the picklist values changes to done using time delay logic.

Thanks in advance!!
Chaitanya

Hi
We have installed Service Max managed package.
We are getting trigger error on WorkOrder object while creating a record
on WorkOrder Object.We need a help or workaround to solve this issue.

Trigger Error below:

SVMXC.WORD_Trigger1:execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException:
Attempt to de-reference a null object:(SVMXC)
I have been using Cliq as a way to automate my salesforce updates.  Everything is working great, but it doesn't seem to clear fields.  When I use the Apexloader UI, I have the settings set to "Bulk API".  With this setting I can clear fields by inserting "#N/A" into the fields.  When using Cliq, however, it will populate the field with "#N/A" instead of clearing the field.  Does anyone know how to configure click to work the same as when using the "Bulk API" setting?