• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hello,
I've built a VF page that displays a pageblock table of Orderitems. I've also created a custom object that has a lookup to the Orderitem record. What I would like to do is in my pageblock table create a hyper link that when you hover over it it displays the related list summary of that custom object or at least a detail of the orderitem (don't want users to click too much to see the details). I think I have the right code for my VF page which is

<a href="/{!a.Order.account.Id}" id="{!a.Order.account.Id}" onmouseover="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!a.Id}', '/{!a.Id}/m?retURL=%2F{!a.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();"
    onblur="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!a.Id}').hide();"
    onfocus="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!a.Id}', '/{!a.Id}/m?retURL=%2F{!a.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();"
    onmouseout="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!a.Id}').hide();"><apex:image url="{!a.Line_Status__c}"/></a>

in my controller a.Id refers to the Id of the Orderitem. When I click on it it brings me nicely to that Orderitem page but the hover always displays that the url is not correct.

What am I doing wrong? can anyone help me?

thanks,
G
hello,
I've built a VF page that displays a pageblock table of Orderitems. I've also created a custom object that has a lookup to the Orderitem record. What I would like to do is in my pageblock table create a hyper link that when you hover over it it displays the related list summary of that custom object or at least a detail of the orderitem (don't want users to click too much to see the details). I think I have the right code for my VF page which is

<a href="/{!a.Order.account.Id}" id="{!a.Order.account.Id}" onmouseover="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!a.Id}', '/{!a.Id}/m?retURL=%2F{!a.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();"
    onfocus="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!a.Id}', '/{!a.Id}/m?retURL=%2F{!a.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();"
    onmouseout="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!a.Id}').hide();"><apex:image url="{!a.Line_Status__c}"/></a>

in my controller a.Id refers to the Id of the Orderitem. When I click on it it brings me nicely to that Orderitem page but the hover always displays that the url is not correct.

thanks,
G
I've got an Sobject collection variable in a flow, and I would like to display a list of values from the collection in a display text field.

If I use the varaible resource, it displays the IDs, along the lines of [Id1, Id2, Id3].

Is there any way to get the flow to produce something along the lines of:

Name1, Value1
Name2, Value2,
Name3, Value3,

in a display text field?

If not possible in the flow itself, I'm guessing if I embed the flow in a visualforce page I could pull it off, but would appreciate any tips on going about that.

Thanks

(Cross post from success: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000Cr4J)
hello,

thanks,
G