• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When going though this module, there is a footnote 2 marked under the reports section for scheduling reports, but no footnote 2 exists.
Same goes for the Original Territory Management footnote under "Other" which is marked as 1, but there is no footnote one.  Anybody know what these footnotes should have said or how to notify the team of the bug?
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/lex_migration_introduction/units/lex_migration_introduction_rightforme

Reports table
Territory
We have an old unmanaged package from the appexchange (Dynamic Portal Messages - Visualforce Partner Marketing) that is no longer needed.  It was actually installed by consultants as part of a POC I believe.

The problem is that there's a field "Partner Type" that is on the Account object that DID end up getting used by several other groups within the org.  Is there a way to uninstall the package without removing that field from the org (and more importantly the data in it?).  Essentially I'm looking to "break" the field's relationship to the unmanaged package so that uninstalling the package still leaves the field behind.

I have tried removing it from any dependences (classes in the package, etc.) and then renaming it, but it still remains a part of the package.  Is there any way to liberate it?
I want get a list of all the users who are part of public group of the currently logged in user. In documentations, i have read that  able to pick these values from group and group member objects.

A record exists for every User or Group who is a direct member of a public group whose Type field is set to Regular. User records that are indirect members of Regular public groups are not listed as group members. A User can be an indirect member of a group if he or she is in a UserRole above the direct group member in the hierarchy, or if he or she is a member of a group that is included as a subgroup in that group.

Can we get all users of a group using group id? Please help me ASAP it's urgent.