• Salesforce Evangelist
  • Colorado Edu

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I started, and just about completed, the admin beginner trail yesterday, but when I signed into my account today it now says I'm at 0%. Is there a way to restore my progress? I am using the same login info I used yesterday.

Thanks.

How do I restrict the user to add multiple related list items? As per the requirement, User should not be able to add more than one related list item. Any suggestions on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ramshah
I am a small business owner and use Salesforce Enterprise.  I am not a salesforece developer. I need a small and likely simple project done and am looking to pay someone to devellop it.   Very simply I need to send emails to leads and clients who are turning 65.  I'd like to send one email every month beginning six months before they're 65th birthday.  If anyone is interested in this project, please email:  ted@usa-healthinsurance.com.

Thank you
Hi, 

I need to prepare a report to find duplicate leads based on email id and company name please suggest me if this is possible to get. Please suggest me if there are any app to get this information.

Thanks
Sudhir
Hello,
I created a vf page call "OTView" and I need to display the related list in it.
How can I make this posible?

this is my standarpage mode view of the OT__c and I need the parts the are in red squares.
User-added image
How do I restrict the user to add multiple related list items? As per the requirement, User should not be able to add more than one related list item. Any suggestions on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ramshah
I am a small business owner and use Salesforce Enterprise.  I am not a salesforece developer. I need a small and likely simple project done and am looking to pay someone to devellop it.   Very simply I need to send emails to leads and clients who are turning 65.  I'd like to send one email every month beginning six months before they're 65th birthday.  If anyone is interested in this project, please email:  ted@usa-healthinsurance.com.

Thank you
Hi, 

I need to prepare a report to find duplicate leads based on email id and company name please suggest me if this is possible to get. Please suggest me if there are any app to get this information.

Thanks
Sudhir