• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm sure been asked before but is there a good resource or thoughts on organizing all the related zip files, etc for development that an ISV partner might use? For instance, originally we had some items by customer with specific assets stored there. (Test Data, customizations, etc.) Other ways to organize?
Does anyone know what is tracking the 2000 executed elements at run time in Flows? I don't see that limit in my log files so its not part of the standard Apex Limits class. All we get is an error when we exceed it but is the Metadata tracking that exposed somewhere so we can read it and exit when getting near the limit?

We already have an Invocable Class getting the SOQL limits and that works great but the executed elements has been hard to track.
So I'll play along. Opened a support case and it was closed because they insisted I need to post the query here.

So when deploying a specific Process Builder using both the Force.com IDE and MavensMate for Sublime Text 3 I got error 241604374-139999 (1590503327). We could deploy other Process Builders between these 2 orgs, just this one caused the problem. Can deploy this Process Builder to OTHER orgs, just not this one. Going between a Partner Developer Org and a Source org so cannot use change sets.

There are no Apex calls in this Process Builder. All the Flows it is calling are active in source and destination org.

So, anyone shed any light on this error?
Does anyone have a good method to automate deactivating Flows maybe using an Anonymous script or even a scheduled class?

We have managed packages that have Flows in them and the issue is that after we install these into any org for testing, we cannot uninstall the package until we deactivate the Flow for 12 hrs (grumble). Inevitably we make changes to our package and want to uninstall and do a fresh install of the package but cannot. So we'd like to run a job each night to deactivate these Flows automatically since we can always reactivate them easily if needed.
Does anyone have a good method to automate deactivating Flows maybe using an Anonymous script or even a scheduled class?

We have managed packages that have Flows in them and the issue is that after we install these into any org for testing, we cannot uninstall the package until we deactivate the Flow for 12 hrs (grumble). Inevitably we make changes to our package and want to uninstall and do a fresh install of the package but cannot. So we'd like to run a job each night to deactivate these Flows automatically since we can always reactivate them easily if needed.
I'm sure been asked before but is there a good resource or thoughts on organizing all the related zip files, etc for development that an ISV partner might use? For instance, originally we had some items by customer with specific assets stored there. (Test Data, customizations, etc.) Other ways to organize?

Hi,

I am trying to configure a send with docusign button and this is where i am till now with the error that is shown in the subject.

Below is my code, please advise.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_JavaScript")}
var RQD = DSGetPageIDFromHref();
var SourceID = "{!Lead.Id}";
var CRL = "LoadDefaultContacts~0";
var LA = "0";
var RC = "";
window.location.href = "/apex/dsfs__DocuSign_
CreateEnvelope?DSEID=0&RQD="+RQD+"&SourceID="+SourceID+"&CRL="+CRL+"&LA="+L
A+"&RC="+RC;

Thanks,

Darko