• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Are there references addressing the use of Salesforce and vendor tools, (in this instance, VS Code and Salesforce CLI Plug-in) regarding system guidelines for Security hardening and any risks to be mitigated before bring these tools into an environment? 
I want to install a free App Exchange package to my development environment to study but get errors trying to install, in both trailhead and development environments. Anyone have the specs to build the missing referenced comnponents or somewhere else to see some good chat reporting dashboards in Lightning? 

I get the below errors.
1. (Chat_Session_Package) In field: baseObject - no CustomObject named LiveAgentSession found
Chat_Session_Package: In field: baseObject - no CustomObject named LiveAgentSession found

2. (Chat_Transcript_Package) In field: baseObject - no CustomObject named LiveChatTranscript found
Chat_Transcript_Package: In field: baseObject - no CustomObject named LiveChatTranscript found

3. (ChatDashboardPackage/Chat_Duration_Nd4) invalid report type
ChatDashboardPackage/Chat_Duration_Nd4: invalid report type

4. (ChatDashboardPackage/Chat_Idle_Time_by_Person_LPH) invalid report type
ChatDashboardPackage/Chat_Idle_Time_by_Person_LPH: invalid report type

5. (ChatDashboardPackage/Chats_by_Chat_Deployment_YSp) invalid report type
ChatDashboardPackage/Chats_by_Chat_Deployment_YSp: invalid report type

6. (ChatDashboardPackage/Chats_by_Wait_Time_by_Agent_sCz) invalid report type
ChatDashboardPackage/Chats_by_Wait_Time_by_Agent_sCz: invalid report type

7. (ChatDashboardPackage/Chats_by_Wait_Time_cwv) invalid report type
ChatDashboardPackage/Chats_by_Wait_Time_cwv: invalid report type
I have some old objects from a time when I went through the force.com workbook that are preventing me from using the new release workbook. I want to remove all of my previous work and start over, how can I do that?
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of strings: 
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.The Apex class must be called 'StringArrayTest' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateStringArray'.
The 'generateStringArray' method must return an array (or list) of strings. Each string must have a value in the format 'Test n' where n is the index of the current string in the array. The number of returned strings is specified by the integer parameter to the 'generateStringArray' method.

MyApexClass to above Challenge:

public class StringArrayTest {

public static List<string> generateStringArray(Integer n)
    {
        List<String> myArray = new List<String>();

for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++)
        {
            myArray.add('Test'+i);
            System.debug(myArray[i]);
        }
        return myArray;

}

It's compile and execute as per requirement in Developer console. But Traihead showing the below error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have some old objects from a time when I went through the force.com workbook that are preventing me from using the new release workbook. I want to remove all of my previous work and start over, how can I do that?