• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to export (from full copy sandbox) and import (to a developer sandbox) a simple use case of parent account and its child accounts. 
Belwo are my sfdx commands - 
sfdx force:data:tree:export --query "SELECT id, name, (select id, name from ChildAccounts) from account where name = 'ABC corp' limit 1" --prefix export-demo --outputdir sfdc-out -u ****@****.com.fullcopy --plan
sfdx force:data:tree:import --targetusername *****@*****.com.devsandbox --plan sfdx-out/export-demo-Account-plan.json

I get below error - 
INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE  Unable to create/update fields: MasterRecordId. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.  MasterRecordId

Has anyone been successful doing this? Please help.

Hi All,
Seeking help wrt Site URL rewritter class. where do I check the system debug logs those are added in the URL rewritter class? I don't see anything in the system debug logs even after having the debug level to most finest possible.
In debug log, I can only see the redirected page.
Appreciate any help in this regards.
Thanks,
Mamata

Hi All,

Does salesforce suport any kind of system user like we have system users in oracle database; which could be used for running asynchronus process like batch jobs or can be passed to any other applications with login credential?

I have a requirement to traverse to another web application from VisualForce page and need to pass system user credential so that user does not need to login again. SSO might not work as the other application may not support it. Is this a reasonable requirement; can it be done?

Thanks

Hi all,

I have a VF page using SLDS markup (I am in LEX) and I would like to implement expandable/collapsible sections in my form.

This is a code for one of my section with SLDS Expandable section https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/expandable-section/
<div class="slds-form slds-form_compound">
                <fieldset class="slds-box slds-theme--default slds-container--medium slds-align_absolute-center"> 
                    <div class="slds-section">
                        <h3 class="slds-section__title">
                            <button class="slds-button slds-section__title-action" aria-controls="content" aria-expanded="false">
                                <svg aria-hidden="true" class="slds-section__title-action-icon slds-button__icon slds-button__icon--left" aria-hidden="true">
                                    <use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" 
                                         xlink:href="/apexpages/slds/latest/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#switch"></use>
                                </svg>XXXX</button>
                        </h3>
                        <div class="slds-section__content" id="content" aria-hidden="true" >
                            <div class="slds-form-element">
                                <label class="slds-form-element__label" >ABC</label>
                                <div class="slds-form-element__control">
                                    <apex:inputfield value="{!FF.ABC}" styleClass="slds-input"/>
                                </div>
                            </div>                 
                            <div class="slds-form-element">
                                <label class="slds-form-element__label" ">XYZ</label>
                                <div class="slds-form-element__control">
                                    <apex:inputfield value="{!FF.XYZ}" styleClass="slds-input"/>
                                </div>
                            </div> 
</fieldset>
            </div>
I have tried to implement this solution with jquery: http://www.minerva18.com/blog/creating-expandablecollapsible-lightning-design-sections-in-salesforce/#comment-1763 but the section open only for a few second and close again and the screen jump to the top of the page (I am using Chrome). 

I have also tried other solutions such as
<script type="text/javascript">
    function toggle_visibility() {
   var e = document.getElementById('content'); 
          if(e.style.display == 'none')
          e.style.display = 'block';
       else
          e.style.display = 'none';
    }
</script>

adding onclick="toggle_visibility();" on the button
or
function showContent() {
   {
        document.getElementById('content').style.visibility="visible";
    }
    else
    {
        document.getElementById('content').style.visibility="hidden";
    }
}
or
$(function () { 
    $('content').on('click', function (e) {
        var menuItem = $( e.currentTarget );

if (menuItem.attr( 'aria-expanded') === 'true') {
            $(this).attr( 'aria-expanded', 'false');
            $(this).attr( 'aria-hidden', 'true')
        } else {
            $(this).attr( 'aria-expanded', 'true');
            $(this).attr( 'aria-hidden', 'false')
        }
    });
});

using jquery: <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

But nothing is working.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Sylvie