• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am facing the similar issue as posted in this link https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000IAguQAG. Please help me out as this is urgent :)

I have a lightning component that uses the force:inputField element for a lookup.  The lookup field has a filter applied to it.  I have the filter field displayed on my component, but when I set the value and type into the lookup box, no data is returned.  If I remove the filter from the field, I do get results back.

Here is my lightning component.
<aura:component controller="LocationController" >
    <aura:handler event="c:newClassCodePayrollEvent" action="{!c.showModal}"/>

<aura:attribute name="classCodePayroll" type="ClassCodePayroll__c" default="{ 'sobjectType': 'ClassCodePayroll__c' }"/>
    <aura:attribute name="locationId" type="String" default=""/>
    <aura:attribute name="state" type="String" default=""/>

<force:outputField aura:id="locationId" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.Location__c}" class="slds-hide"/>

<div class="slds">
        <div aria-hidden="true" role="dialog" class="slds-modal slds-fade-in-hide" aura:id="newClassCodePayrollDialog">
            <div class="slds-modal__container">
                <div class="slds-modal__header">
                    <h2 class="slds-text-heading--medium">New Class Code Payroll</h2>
                    <lightning:buttonIcon class="slds-button slds-button--icon-inverse slds-modal__close" iconName="utility:close" alternativeText="Close" onclick="{!c.hideModal}"/>
                </div>
                <div class="slds-modal__content slds-p-around--medium">
                    <div class="slds-grid slds-grid--pull-padded-medium">
                        <div class="slds-col slds-p-horizontal--medium">
                            <ui:outputText class="slds-form-element__label" value="State"/>
						    <force:inputField aura:id="stateInput" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.State__c}"/>
                            <ui:outputText class="slds-form-element__label" value="Class Code"/>
                            <force:inputField aura:id="classCode" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.ClassCodeT__c}"/>
                        </div>
                        <div class="slds-col slds-p-horizontal--medium">
                            <lightning:input label="Estimated Payroll" name="estimatedPayroll" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.EstimatedPayroll__c}"/>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
                <div class="slds-modal__footer">
                    <button class="slds-button slds-button--neutral" onclick="{!c.hideModal}">Cancel</button>
                    <button class="slds-button slds-button--brand" onclick="{!c.save}">Save</button>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="slds-backdrop slds-backdrop--hide" aura:id="backdrop"></div>	
    </div>
</aura:component>

The lookup field is:
<force:inputField aura:id="classCode" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.ClassCodeT__c}"/>

And the filter field is:
<force:inputField aura:id="stateInput" value="{!v.classCodePayroll.State__c}"/>

Here is an image of the component WITHOUT the filter on the field - which does return results. (Notice two "5552" results for different states)
No Filter Applied

Here is what it looks like when I apply the filter:
With Filter

And finally, here is the standard salesforce create window. Note that the filter is applied correctly.
Standard Create