• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to build a custom interactive experience with a FeedItem, similar to how Approval Processes work in Feed Items?  Namely, I'd like to add a couple of buttons in a FeedItem and then have them invoke some custom logic (Action, Flow or Apex would all work).

Action Links seemed promising, but if I'm understanding them correctly, they seem to be limited to generating new Feed Items (so that, say, you could build a custom reply button within a FeedItem).  But I'm not sure I could use this to call anything else.

Thanks in advanced for your time!
I understand that I if I set the Opportunity's Primary Campaign, it will add the campaign under "Campaign Influence", which is great.

However, I'm facing a situation where I may need to attach multiple campaigns to the Opportunity via Apex.  Does anyone know how to do that?
Hey folks.

I'm having trouble getting GEOLOCATION to accept variables and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or whether I've run into some sort of limitation.

When I pass the lat/longs as literals, the code works without a problem:
Store__c[] sList = [SELECT Queue__c FROM Store__c WHERE DISTANCE(Location__c, GEOLOCATION(42.30,-71.28), 'mi') < 100 LIMIT 1];   

However, if I need to be able to pass the latitude and longitude as variables.  When I do I get errors.  I would have expected prepending my variables with colons would have worked (see below), but I get this error:"unexpected token: ":".
Store__c[] sList = [SELECT Queue__c FROM Store__c WHERE DISTANCE(Location__c, GEOLOCATION(:dLat,:dLon), 'mi') < 100 LIMIT 1];

Am I doing something wrong?  Or does the GEOLOCATION function not accept variables being passed to it? 

In the worst case, I could load my lat/longs into a custom object, but I had been hoping to avoid that and use a custom setting instead.
I have a flow with a series of screens. Each screen has one radio button choice field. There are decision elements to determine which screen users see next depending on their choices. This is a public facing needs analysis questionaire for our customers.

Right now users must select their choice, and then click the next button to proceed to the next screen.

I would like for it to instead advance to the next screen immediately upon clicking the radio button choice.

This will avoid the extra click per page and allow customers to speadily adance through our needs analysis questionaire.

Is this something that can be done using javascript/jQuery?

Thanks!
Hey folks.

I'm having trouble getting GEOLOCATION to accept variables and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or whether I've run into some sort of limitation.

When I pass the lat/longs as literals, the code works without a problem:
Store__c[] sList = [SELECT Queue__c FROM Store__c WHERE DISTANCE(Location__c, GEOLOCATION(42.30,-71.28), 'mi') < 100 LIMIT 1];   

However, if I need to be able to pass the latitude and longitude as variables.  When I do I get errors.  I would have expected prepending my variables with colons would have worked (see below), but I get this error:"unexpected token: ":".
Store__c[] sList = [SELECT Queue__c FROM Store__c WHERE DISTANCE(Location__c, GEOLOCATION(:dLat,:dLon), 'mi') < 100 LIMIT 1];

Am I doing something wrong?  Or does the GEOLOCATION function not accept variables being passed to it? 

In the worst case, I could load my lat/longs into a custom object, but I had been hoping to avoid that and use a custom setting instead.