• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'd like to send an email out to each campaign member of any campaign every two weeks after joining the campaign, from a set of email templates for this campaign, in order of priority, while never sending duplicates.

I have an almost perfect solution using headless flows, but I'm unable to use the body from an email template in the "Send Email" element. If I were able to do this, I'd continue tweaking the solution.

So ...
  1. I created a folder for the email templates that matches the name of the campaign.
  2. Since I can't create custom fields on email templates, I use the description field to store a numerical value of the priority.
  3. Created a headless flow to execute sending emails.

http://youtu.be/Jbs0LpgSIH0

User-added image

I also haven't figured out how to use the Wait element, but I'm not worried about that right now. 
This URL works fine w/ my enterprise users but not so with my community users as they have "sales/" at the beginning of their relative URL. In theory this works, except the forward slash is being encoded to %2F. Does anyone know of a way to suppress/disable encoding the forward slash? If not, what is the next easiest way to implement this requirement of custom URLs that work with both enterprise and community users.

/{!IF( User.Profile="Sales (Part Comm)", "sales/" , "")}a1Y/e?
&CF00N9000000AnnSN={!Opportunity.CurrentDraftPOName__c}
&CF00N9000000AoDJR={!Opportunity.Name}
&00N9000000AnnUT={!Opportunity.Contract_Calc_Roof_Material__c}
&RecordType=012900000009E07
&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id}
&saveURL=%2F{!Opportunity.CurrentDraftPOID__c}
This URL works fine w/ my enterprise users but not so with my community users as they have "sales/" at the beginning of their relative URL. In theory this works, except the forward slash is being encoded to %2F. Does anyone know of a way to suppress/disable encoding the forward slash? If not, what is the next easiest way to implement this requirement of custom URLs that work with both enterprise and community users.

/{!IF( User.Profile="Sales (Part Comm)", "sales/" , "")}a1Y/e?
&CF00N9000000AnnSN={!Opportunity.CurrentDraftPOName__c}
&CF00N9000000AoDJR={!Opportunity.Name}
&00N9000000AnnUT={!Opportunity.Contract_Calc_Roof_Material__c}
&RecordType=012900000009E07
&retURL=%2F{!Opportunity.Id}
&saveURL=%2F{!Opportunity.CurrentDraftPOID__c}