• Member since 2014
  • Jack Morton Worldwide

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have a VF page & referenced apex class that I need to delete that are no longer used & because of the lack of coverage are preventing me from deploying a trigger & class that I need from my sandbox. I received a Success message when I followed the instructions to delete the apex class from my production org using Force.com IDE however I discovered the apex class is still there since it’s tied to a VF page. Is it safe to delete the VF page & then delete the apex class using IDE once the VF page is gone? Let me know if it’s helpful to post code to answer the question, the apex class was created 3+ years ago by our implementation consultant with 1200+ lines.
Hi, I have a VF page & referenced apex class that I need to delete that are no longer used & because of the lack of coverage are preventing me from deploying a trigger & class that I need from my sandbox. I received a Success message when I followed the instructions to delete the apex class from my production org using Force.com IDE however I discovered the apex class is still there since it’s tied to a VF page. Is it safe to delete the VF page & then delete the apex class using IDE once the VF page is gone? Let me know if it’s helpful to post code to answer the question, the apex class was created 3+ years ago by our implementation consultant with 1200+ lines.

I'm currently testing out Survey Force from Force.com Labs http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003I2gDEAS

I
've manage to install, deploy and create my first survey, however when I select 'Email link with Contact & Case merge' it is not finding any sites to expose to. The only option I have is internal despite the fact I have a site enabled with the required vforce pages.

I am doing this in a sandbox, would this cause this to happen?

If anyone can advise, I would be very grateful!

Cheers,

Graeme

• February 23, 2012