• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am currently using SFDC's Developer Console (because it's on the cloud) but would like to know the opinion of Developers who have worked with (or may have tried) other IDEs for Force.com.
I have come across various alternative IDEs such as:
  1. MavensMate which is not supported any more (Dec-2017) and the owner suggest to look at "Visual Studio Code Extension";
  2. Visual Studio Code Extension;
  3. Welkin Suite (It looks like a paid option but cannot see the price on their website);
  4. Illuminated Cloud (hosted within JetBrains Intellij IDEA); price seem to be 65 USD for 1 or few licenses (and we never know if the vendor will charge new versions)
  5. The traditional Force.com IDE Eclips based (Free but a real pain to install in a Mac);
  6. Any other IDE?
Could you possible let us know your opinion and if you would advise using one or the other? Maybe you could comment on Pros/Cons for each IDE you know?

Thank you very much.
  • December 03, 2017
Hi ,

I am trying to copy data from a standard object to a custom object through trigger and i have written one trigger for this please help in this trigger wheather this is correct or i need to change .My trigger is:

trigger chatterComments on FeedComment (after insert) 
{    List<FeedComment__c> customObj = new List<FeedComment__c>();
    List<FeedComment> standardObj = new List<FeedComment>();
   lststandardObj =[Select id,CommentBodyfrom FeedComment];

for(FeedComment fc:lststandardObj){
        FeedComment__c  fc1 = new FeedComment__c();
        fc1.CommentBody__c = lststandardObj.CommentBody;
        customObj.add(fc1);
    }
    if(customObj.size()>0){
      insert  customObj;  
    }

}