• Member since 2014
  • JUYSOLUTIONS

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I built a page/controller where Users can Add, Edit and Delete rows to a Custom Object in Salesforce. It is very straightforward as shown below:

Platform Bug when rerendering a PageBlockTable with InputFields

Everything works fine except when the User deletes a record in between. Below I deleted the 3rd row "Furniture/Millwork" and notice that the 'Level 2' and 'Level 3' columns changed for the last row "Local Costs".

What's even odd about this is that these are dependent picklists - meaning, that the "Local Costs" as 'Level 1' SHOULD NOT even have "Site Preparation" as 'Level 2' NOR even have "Hoarding" as 'Level 3'.

I noticed a similar bug when there is a Lookup Field on the page. The whole row gets deleted except for the Lookup Input field.

Does anybody have a similar problem? A Senior Architect may be able to help and explain what caused the problem. Please feel free to request for the code if you can't replicate the issue on your own project.
Hi there !

I have created a custom button of content source = URL which is poining an URL say http://www.google.com/#q=(!Account.name)

I have added this URL button to the layout at the Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions, but when I click the button , ?isdtp=p1 is appended to the URL hence making my internal resource not accessible..e.g https://www.google.com/?isdtp=p1#q=Account Name

Is there a way to by avoid these parameters ? any workaround to make this work ?

Hoping the custom URL buttons is supported by the Salesforce Lightning Experience per Spring '16
http://docs.releasenotes.salesforce.com/en-us/spring16/release-notes/rn_forcecom_general_url_button_support_lex.htm

Thanks
I built a page/controller where Users can Add, Edit and Delete rows to a Custom Object in Salesforce. It is very straightforward as shown below:

Everything works fine except when the User deletes a record in between. Below I deleted the 3rd row "Furniture/Millwork" and notice that the 'Level 2' and 'Level 3' columns changed for the last row "Local Costs".

What's even odd about this is that these are dependent picklists - meaning, that the "Local Costs" as 'Level 1' SHOULD NOT even have "Site Preparation" as 'Level 2' NOR even have "Hoarding" as 'Level 3'.

I noticed a similar bug when there is a Lookup Field on the page. The whole row gets deleted except for the Lookup Input field.

Does anybody have a similar problem? A Senior Architect may be able to help and explain what caused the problem. Please feel free to request for the code if you can't replicate the issue on your own project.

I have a custom field that I have added to the Leads search results that I want to be able to invoke some custom code.  Is there any way that you can use a HYPERLINK tag to target an apex class?  Right now, my custom field contains a formula as follows:

I want to be able to manipulate data that is associated to the record in which I have added the custom field upon a user clicking this field within the search results screen before posting the results to an external server.  Is this even possible?

Thanks