• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Is it possible to build a SOQL query to retrieve/show the count of closed and open opportunities under each accounts? I would to execute this code in the query editor in developer console.

Help and Thanks. 
8. What is a benefit of the Lightning Component framework?
A. 0 Better performance for custom Salesforce M1obile apps.
B. ® Better integration with Force.com sites.
C. 0 More pre-bulk components to replicate the Salesforce look and feel.
D. 0 More centralized control via server-side logic.

Hi Experts,

We have a Custom Object on Which we have reached the Maximum Lookup Fields Limit 40. Now in order to accomadate new Lookup Fields
we want to remove some of the existing Lookup fields. 

What factors should be taken to consideration in order to remove, some of the existing Lookup fields like for eg if there is no data populated for a Lookup field and not reference any where in the code we can delete such Lookup Fields,can you  give some more scenarios where
we can delete lookup fields.

Thanks.
Hi,

We have a custom object on which we have already created 40 Lookup fields,now there is a requirement to create an additional Lookup Field,
Can anyone let me know the workarounds for this solution  other than raising a case with salesforce to increase the limit.

Thanks.

Hi,

I need to query the Permission Sets assigned to the logged in User.I have written the following query,

List<PermissionSetAssignment> pset = [SELECT Id,Assignee.Name,PermissionSet.Name, PermissionSet.Label 
                                                     FROM PermissionSetAssignment WHERE AssigneeId= :UserInfo.getUserId() ];

Can anyone confirm whether this is correct or do we need query in a differemt way..

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

Can you please let me know whether we can Integrate salesforce with external applications by using a Professional Edition or not.

Thanks.
Hi i'm trying to create a trigger which fires before a record is saved, when the mandatory field support group is not completed. It's not working any ideas where i'm going wrong ? 

Thanks here 's my code : 

trigger UpdateSupportGroup on Account (before insert) {
    For(Account a : Trigger.new){
    if ( ISPICKVAL( a.Support_Group__c, "--None--")){

a.Support_Group__c='MSP';
    }
}}
public class standardObjectsNames{
public void standardObjectsNames(){
    List<string> stdObjects = new List<string>();
    for(Schema.SObjectType type:Schema.getGlobalDescribe().Values()){
    string Objnames=string.valueOf(type);
    if(!Objnames.contains('__c')){
    stdObjects.add(Objnames);
}
}
System.debug('Sobjects in my org :' +stdObjects);

}
}
Hi All,

Is it possible to build a SOQL query to retrieve/show the count of closed and open opportunities under each accounts? I would to execute this code in the query editor in developer console.

Help and Thanks. 
I want to write a trigger in account object . when a new record is created with same name then it will automatically send mail to account owner that duplicate record is created .

8. What is a benefit of the Lightning Component framework?
A. 0 Better performance for custom Salesforce M1obile apps.
B. ® Better integration with Force.com sites.
C. 0 More pre-bulk components to replicate the Salesforce look and feel.
D. 0 More centralized control via server-side logic.