• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have been trying to create an add to calender link for an email i have already created an ics file attachment however while trying to create one for google calender however i seem to keep getting a oput tag missing when its actually there here's the code

<apex:outputLink value="http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&amp;
dates={!year(relatedTo.miiEventV1__Presentation__r.miiEventV1__Date_of_Presentation__c)}
{!CASE(MONTH(relatedTo.miiEventV1__Presentation__r.miiEventV1__Date_of_Presentation__c),1,"01",2,"02",3,"03",4,"04",5,"05",6,"06",7,"07",8,"08",9,"09",10,"10",11,"11","12")}
{!day(relatedTo.miiEventV1__Presentation__r.miiEventV1__Date_of_Presentation__c)}T010000Z&#37;2F{!year(relatedTo.miiEventV1__Presentation__r.miiEventV1__Date_of_Presentation__c)}
{!CASE(MONTH(relatedTo.miiEventV1__Presentation__r.miiEventV1__Date_of_Presentation__c),1,"01",2,"02",3,"03",4,"04",5,"05",6,"06",7,"07",8,"08",9,"09",10,"10",11,"11","12")}
{!day(relatedTo.miiEventV1__Presentation__r.miiEventV1__Date_of_Presentation__c)}T020000Z&amp;
text={!relatedTo.miiEventV1__Presentation__r.miiEventV1__Display_Name__c}&amp;
location=&amp;
details">link</apex:outputLink>
Is it possible to load a soql returned list to be loaded into a visualforce page with multiple pages containing the list
I have a method that does integer division on two numbers but seems to always return zero heres the code
while(forcastTo>=sub.miiFinance__Date_Next_Billing__c)
                 {
                     Integer a = (sub.miiFinance__Date_Next_Billing__c.daysBetween(forcastTo));
                 calculatedDays += (a/7);
                 sub.miiFinance__Date_Next_Billing__c = sub.miiFinance__Date_Next_Billing__c.addDays(term);
}

the values i get from the date operation are 5,12,19,26
I am trying to get a field to set a date time when a field is changed however there are conditions where i need that field to be empty when the field has a null or NO value is there an easy way to set a cleared date field using a workflow or the conditional formula field
Is there any preset ways to sort tables based on column contents using visual force if not what would be the easiest and simplet way to sort tables

I am having an issue with this SOQL query doesn't recognise the relation ship between a campaign and a contact

heres the code

public String crmid { get; set; }

public List<SelectOption> getValues(){
cmoptions.clear();
cmoptions.add(new selectOption('--None--','--None--'));

for(Campaign camp:[select id,name, (select id,status,contactId,Status_Changed__c,Call_Result__c, Contact.Account.PersonMobilePhone, Contact.Account.PersonEmail, Contact.Account.Name, Contact.Account.G1_Client_Relationship_Manager__c,Contact.Account.Mobile_Clean__c, Contact.Account.PersonHomePhone,Contact.Account.PersonMailingStreet, Contact.Account.PersonMailingCity,Contact.Account.PersonMailingState, Campaign.name from CampaignMembers) from Campaign WHERE Campaign_Call_List__c = true AND Contact.Account.G1_Client_Relationship_Manager__c = :crmid ORDER BY Name ASC]){

cmoptions.add(new selectOption(camp.id,camp.name));
maplstcm.put(camp.id,camp.campaignmembers);
}
return cmoptions;
}
I am trying to get a field to set a date time when a field is changed however there are conditions where i need that field to be empty when the field has a null or NO value is there an easy way to set a cleared date field using a workflow or the conditional formula field
Is there any preset ways to sort tables based on column contents using visual force if not what would be the easiest and simplet way to sort tables