• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I´m building a simple visual force page that is showed only if user get access to Salesforce with Salesforce1 mobile Application.

I´m having problems with the picklist:

<apex:inputField styleclass="sf1input" value="{!Deal_Row__c.Forecast_Period__c}" />
It looks good but selection is not working,not able to select value and close selection pop up.
Screenshot

From Salesforce 1 documentation " Using apex:inputField is fine for fields that display as a basic input field, like text, email, and phone numbers, but avoid using it for field types that use an input widget, such as date and lookup fields." and apex:selectList isn´t supported.

How can i render a working picklist selection in SF Mobile1?

Is there some HTML5 tag to do this?

Thanks in advantage for any advice.
Trying to do a simple swap to replace an SOQL statement in my Apex with something that is generated from a string.

Here is what I'm looking at:

String AccountSOQLString = 'Select ownerid from account where ownerid=:search.ownerid'
//		List<Account> ownerAccs = Database.query(AccountSOQLString);

The above does not work.

List<Account> ownerAccs = [Select ownerid from account where ownerid=:search.ownerid];

This does work.

The aim is to eventually have the string built up with a series of IF statements (which in itself is another sticking point it seems).

I'll start with the current sticking point though, any help?