• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Encountering this error when deploying full metadata structure using the Metadata API via Force.com Migration Tool and Ant scripts.
Deployment (with validation only) against the same source sandbox runs without error, but deployment against another sandbox (which is largely but not 100% in sync) is returning errors in this format for several standard objects and most custom objects.
Encountering this error when deploying full metadata structure using the Metadata API via Force.com Migration Tool and Ant scripts.
Deployment (with validation only) against the same source sandbox runs without error, but deployment against another sandbox (which is largely but not 100% in sync) is returning errors in this format for several standard objects and most custom objects.
Hi,

I'm trying to deploy code from a sandbox back into a developer org. I have a problem with the AppMenu metadata. On the sandbox we have a Conga Conductor trial, on the dev org we don't. So if I try to deploy with that app listed it borks.

If I remove the line referencing Conductor from AppSwitcher.appMenu and remove Conductor from "Referenced Packages" it seems like I should now be able to deploy the appMenus.

However I get: 

For AppSwticherAppMenu, all apps must be in the app menu

Any idea how I can track down what it's actually refering to?

Paul