• Comity Designs

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good morning,

I am currently performing a large data integration using Informatica Cloud into Salesforce. One of the tasks we are performing is an insertion of User records from a flat file provided to us. I noticed in the "Approver Settings" section of the User sObject that "Receive Approval Request Emails" is a required field when inserting a new user. However, in looking at the User sObject fields at the link below I can find no reference to this field. I have researched in several areas and cannot find a way to reference this field if we wanted this field value to be different for different users that are being inserted into the target org. Any information that you can provide would be very helpful.

Thank you!

https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_user.htm
Hello everyone,

We are currently experiencing an issue using the escape = "false" attribute in our VisualForce pages on a project in order to allow displaying HTML code on the client side that has been encoded on the server side. So that I do not restate a previous post another user made several years ago, I have linked a previous post I found on the community that did not seem to garner much response or result, so I am not sure if there is now a fix or work-around for this or not.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F000000095ptIAA

We have searched through various forums and communities for a resolution for this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you very much for your time,
Daniel

I would like to use HTMLEncode function from the Apex code so that user input values are encoded by replacing characters that are reserved in HTML, such as the greater-than sign (>), with HTML entity equivalents, such as >

My VF code is like this 

<apex:outputText escape="false" value="{!FormattedMessages}"/>

The value of FormattedMessages are styled using Apex code to highlight the message using different colors. I would like to encode just the data entered by user or administrator to avoid XSS.

• November 28, 2011