• 35 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This forum is my last resort before reaching out to our Dev partner, hoping someone can help me figure this out as SFDC support has been a nightmare so far.

What I have:
Right now I have a Flow built that works off of checkboxes on the opportunity and also fields in a custom setting. What it does is say there are 5 checkboxes that relate to legal language. The rep checks off which lines of language they need inserted in the contract and when they click save it takes the 1-5 lines they selected and add it to one text area field called "special Notes". To get thos to work I built a flow that uses the ADD function in an assignment element (Not Equals). It works great except it takes all the spaces out and shows as one chunk of text. I'd love for it to add each line on it's own line. NOTE: I can't use concatenate or Equals because it can be any combination of language so it might be one line on this contract and 3 on the next and 4 on the next and so on.

What I tried already:
I tried adding every line break code I could come across, HTML and formulas code ( BR() ) without any success. I also read a post on this forum about how to use a text template but that only works for concatenate scenarios. I also tried to add a blank variable with just a space in it and that didn't work either, it removed the space.

I think the issue is the custom setting as I don't think that respects formula codes or HTML, but the SFDC rep said that flows do support HTML.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm down to try things out too, don't hesitate to throw out any unproven ideas.

Thanks for your thought and future responses
Hi Friends. I have a customer on Force.com App Bundle so with a custom object for leads and opportunities. Opportunities lookup to Custom Leads, and the standard contact object lookup to Opportunities. I'd like to create a "conversion" process or button to do the following.

Create account- (This part is done with LIghtning process builder)
Populate account from source custom lead (Done- process builder)
Update all custom opportunity object contacts to also become a related list to the new Account. (This is where I'm stumped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This forum is my last resort before reaching out to our Dev partner, hoping someone can help me figure this out as SFDC support has been a nightmare so far.

What I have:
Right now I have a Flow built that works off of checkboxes on the opportunity and also fields in a custom setting. What it does is say there are 5 checkboxes that relate to legal language. The rep checks off which lines of language they need inserted in the contract and when they click save it takes the 1-5 lines they selected and add it to one text area field called "special Notes". To get thos to work I built a flow that uses the ADD function in an assignment element (Not Equals). It works great except it takes all the spaces out and shows as one chunk of text. I'd love for it to add each line on it's own line. NOTE: I can't use concatenate or Equals because it can be any combination of language so it might be one line on this contract and 3 on the next and 4 on the next and so on.

What I tried already:
I tried adding every line break code I could come across, HTML and formulas code ( BR() ) without any success. I also read a post on this forum about how to use a text template but that only works for concatenate scenarios. I also tried to add a blank variable with just a space in it and that didn't work either, it removed the space.

I think the issue is the custom setting as I don't think that respects formula codes or HTML, but the SFDC rep said that flows do support HTML.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm down to try things out too, don't hesitate to throw out any unproven ideas.

Thanks for your thought and future responses
Hi Friends. I have a customer on Force.com App Bundle so with a custom object for leads and opportunities. Opportunities lookup to Custom Leads, and the standard contact object lookup to Opportunities. I'd like to create a "conversion" process or button to do the following.

Create account- (This part is done with LIghtning process builder)
Populate account from source custom lead (Done- process builder)
Update all custom opportunity object contacts to also become a related list to the new Account. (This is where I'm stumped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

please tell me about Encrypted Fields in brief? thanks in advanced.?