• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have created a visualforce page on a custom object (invoices) that is rendered as PDF to issue the invoice.Our code is

<apex:page standardController="Invoice1__c" showHeader="false" renderAs="pdf" language="tr">

<meta content="text/html; charset="utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type" />
<table align="center" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" style="width: 640px;" table-border="1">
    <tbody>
        <tr>
            <td border-color="#000000" style="width: 400px; height: 245px;">

</td>
            <td height:="" style="border-color=" text-align:="" width:="">
                &nbsp;</td>
        </tr>
// our main html code calling SFDC fields to page layout //

</apex:page>

pdf displays on desktop and fullsite view in any mobile device. However if I try to display the same page in the the Salesforce1 by calling the page from a custom button on my cusom object (invoices) page doesn't render and the animated circular fetch gif keeps moving. Screenshot below:

User-added image
The page never loads.

Creating an empty Visualforce page, with renderAs="PDF" also does not work in sf1.

When I press the back arrow on the app, the pdf shows just 1/4 of the pdf but it cant be scrolled to any direction and seems like a frozen image.

We appreciare any idea or feedback toresolve or workaround this problem

Regards

I would like to set a dynamic pdf filename to my visualforce page

The code is below, however this code still generated pdf with visualforce page generic name?
(This code is Just to test to set a different static file name, bu it does not work)

I appreciate an comment or advice

<apex:page standardController="Invoice1__c" showHeader="true" renderAs="pdf" language="tr">

public Invoice1__c()
{
    PageReference p =
Apexpages.currentPage().getHeaders().put('content-disposition', 'attachment; filename=AccountReport.pdf');
}

// my main code is here //

I would like to set a dynamic pdf filename to my visualforce page

The code is below, however this code still generated pdf with visualforce page generic name?
(This code is Just to test to set a different static file name, bu it does not work)

I appreciate an comment or advice

<apex:page standardController="Invoice1__c" showHeader="true" renderAs="pdf" language="tr">

public Invoice1__c()
{
    PageReference p =
Apexpages.currentPage().getHeaders().put('content-disposition', 'attachment; filename=AccountReport.pdf');
}

// my main code is here //

Hi all,

I have a currecy field and needs to convert it into words.
Ex: Amount : $ 1,10,521
 It should be converted into text as "1 lakh 10 thousand five hundred and twenty 1 dollars only".

Plese suggest me

Hi Fellow Developers,

I have created a visualforce page which I'm rendering as PDF. The page header looks like this:

<apex:page Standardcontroller="Opportunity" extensions="RFController" standardStylesheets="False" showHeader="False" sidebar="False" cache="True" renderAs="PDF" docType="html-5.0" contentType="application/pdf">

The page displays perfectly in the standard Salesforce org.

However if I try to display the same page in the the Salesforce1 App by calling the page from a custom button on Opportunity with content source set as the Visualforce page, the page doesn't render and the animated circular fetch gif keeps moving. Screenshot below:

User-added image

The page never loads. 

Additional Info: I also tried the same thing by creating an empty Visualforce page, with renderAs="PDF" but to no avail.

I also noticed when I press the back arrow on the app, the pdf shows for a fraction of a second and the view shifts back to the Opportunity record.

Please help out if anyone has a clue about this. Thank you very much