Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've just noticed that my public site 
https://trailhead-leaderboard-developer-edition.na35.force.com/
is no longer accessible publically.

It now prompts users for a login. I have not done a single thing to this site snce 10/23/2018. It's been working fine all along.
Looks like the last time anyone accessed it was 11/17/2018.
Leaderboard Activity

Are there any issues going on with Public VF page sites ? Anything related to GDPR or all the cookie popups?

I've checked and rechecked security and everything looks fine. 

Any thoughts ?

I've tried to install the App for the Project
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/build-reusable-lightning-components/steps/prepare-to-be-object-agnostic

I've created a new Dev Org and a Playground to install this app.
I keep getting this message on either one:

This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.

Mismatching Versions
The AppExchange Application or component you have selected is not yet available on your instance of salesforce.com. Please check back in a few days to retry the installation. Press the back button of your browser now and bookmark the AppExchange Directory page so that you can find it later.

One would think a new Dev Org or Playground would work properly. 

Any thoughts?

ZBS
Can't Install App
While going thru Trailhead and learning many things, I decided to put together my own version of yet another Trailhead Leader board. I've fleshed out an example that keeps track of Name, ID, Badges, Superbadges, Comm Badges and Total Points. Sorting, ID validation are also being done. I did all of this for my own edification and learning to better reinforce the skills that Trailhead provided me. Trailhead is really quite amazing

Link to Dev Org Public Site: http://trailhead-leaderboard-developer-edition.na35.force.com

This App is one VisualSource Page and Apex controller running as a Public Site. Refresh occurs periodically from a .Net Web App using the Partner WSDL API

I'm hoping to move all of that over to Apex once I figure out a bunch of things. I see some other suggestions about dates. It would be nice to incorporate that also. I'm sure that something like this could be incorporated into Salesforce Orgs for folks to keep track of training of their employees with Trailhead. Part of the loader I've built using the Partner WSDL scans thru all of the badges of a profile and can load them into the Org somewhere.

Howdy - 
When checking challenge I rec'd this message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LASXOQRH

I did create a NEW Dev Org. Any thoughts?
Thanks!
I'm getting a message about my Access on one of my Developer Orgs:

Access Blocked
The operation you requested isn't allowed due to a security policy in your organization. Contact your administrator for more information about security policies. 

Can anyone shed light on this? I've tried the forgot password and can get to my security question, but then this message comes up.

Thanks!
Just finished all of the Trails, Modules and Projects that are available up to this point using 3 different Dev Orgs. (2/3/2016)

Keep them coming. More Trails/Modules/Projects on development would be great. (Lightining,Apex,Visual Force, Javascript, Integration and using the Developer Console)

Thanks for providing these valuable resources !
In  
Module - Advanced Formulas
Unit - Leveling Up with Advanced Formulas

The Loss Reason Required field to add says &Profile.Name

Should it be $Profile.Name - When I check Syntax I get an error. I see the $Profile.Name in the list of available fields.

AND(
  &Profile.Name <> "System Administrator",
  ISCHANGE(StageName),
  ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Lost"),
  ISPICKVAL(Loss_Reason__c, "")
)
I've been working on the Getting Started with Apex Unit Tests  and have run into a speed bump on the challenge. I have 91% coverage and have one last line to figure out. I've tried various combinations of assert. without any success.

The error message is:
Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: VerifyDate.SetEndOfMonthDate(Datetime) 

The bold section of code has the issue. I'm not sure how to assert the method properly, if that is even the way to do it. The class/methods do exists.

@istest 
private class TestVerifyDate {
@isTest static void testCheckDates() {
    datetime dteDate1 = VerifyDate.CheckDates(Date.newInstance(2015, 1, 1), Date.newInstance(2015, 1, 10));
        if(VerifyDate.DateWithin30Days(Date.newInstance(2015, 1, 1),Date.newInstance(2015, 1, 10))) {
            System.assertEquals(Date.newInstance(2015, 1, 10),Date.newInstance(2015, 1, 10));
        } else {
           System.assert(VerifyDate.SetEndOfMonthDate(dteDate1));
        }    
}

Any thoughts or direction someone could point me in? Thanks.
While going thru Trailhead and learning many things, I decided to put together my own version of yet another Trailhead Leader board. I've fleshed out an example that keeps track of Name, ID, Badges, Superbadges, Comm Badges and Total Points. Sorting, ID validation are also being done. I did all of this for my own edification and learning to better reinforce the skills that Trailhead provided me. Trailhead is really quite amazing

Link to Dev Org Public Site: http://trailhead-leaderboard-developer-edition.na35.force.com

This App is one VisualSource Page and Apex controller running as a Public Site. Refresh occurs periodically from a .Net Web App using the Partner WSDL API

I'm hoping to move all of that over to Apex once I figure out a bunch of things. I see some other suggestions about dates. It would be nice to incorporate that also. I'm sure that something like this could be incorporated into Salesforce Orgs for folks to keep track of training of their employees with Trailhead. Part of the loader I've built using the Partner WSDL scans thru all of the badges of a profile and can load them into the Org somewhere.

Just finished all of the Trails, Modules and Projects that are available up to this point using 3 different Dev Orgs. (2/3/2016)

Keep them coming. More Trails/Modules/Projects on development would be great. (Lightining,Apex,Visual Force, Javascript, Integration and using the Developer Console)

Thanks for providing these valuable resources !
Hello,

Did someone managed to pass the third step of the "Empower Your Salesforce Users" badge ?
It has been added recently and it is keeping on falling with the error  :

"Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground
We couldn't find a question with display logic. Make sure one of your questions has display logic."

And I do have a display logic working on the "Tell us what didn’t go well with the installation" question :

User-added image
Thanks for the help !
I've just noticed that my public site 
https://trailhead-leaderboard-developer-edition.na35.force.com/
is no longer accessible publically.

It now prompts users for a login. I have not done a single thing to this site snce 10/23/2018. It's been working fine all along.
Looks like the last time anyone accessed it was 11/17/2018.
Leaderboard Activity

Are there any issues going on with Public VF page sites ? Anything related to GDPR or all the cookie popups?

I've checked and rechecked security and everything looks fine. 

Any thoughts ?

I'm doing the Set Up the Exchange Rate hands-on but keep getting an error. I've doublechecked thing and I'm still getting this message  
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  
We couldn’t find Currency Type and Decimal with the correct information. Ensure that you have selected the correct currency type and entered the decimal information.
I had an issue when creating Named Credentials. When I named it "IBM Cloud Weather", it threw an error saying that it couldn't find "IBM Bluemix Weather" named credential. 
So I edited and renamed the Named Credential to "IBM Bluemix Weather". THEN it tells me it could't find "IBM Cloud Weather" named credential. 

So to fix it, I had to have both named credentials created, then it worked fine. Anyone else have this problem? 

I wanted to figure out if there is or if there is any plan to open challenges data via an api so that we can reward employees for completing trialhead data.