• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using the AWS Toolkit and when I attempt to access a bucket newly created on the EU Amazon server I am getting the following error:

System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Please re-send this request to the specifiedtemporary endpoint. Continue to use the original request endpoint for future requests. faultcode=soapenv:Client.TemporaryRedirectfaultactor=

Research on the Amazon AWS site indicates that requests may be redirected when new buckets are created on servers other then the default US server but it has been a couple of hours and still no luck.  Do I simply have to wait longer (any clue how long) of does the code require changes to look for this error and resubmit with the temporary endpoint?  I would prefer not to touch the toolkit code but I don't know if it is actively being kept up to date (don't believe the EU server existed when it was released). 

I tested with the sample app in an environment with the toolkit newly downloaded and got the same issue.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance,

bob

• September 22, 2010