• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I will give you SFDC support and Training Please contact me: ajayreddy.allams@gmail.com or cal me +91-9985544192
contact me for support 91-9985544192 and my emailid:ajayreddy.allams@gmail.com i have around 7Years of experience i will provide Admin/Development/Integration and Lighting support also....
hi All,

Please find the attached JSON file.Please help us how we can read XML file values to JSON Key "Additional_info" in Rest service.
{"Employee_Number":"123456",

"Employee_Name":"10-08-2017 16:48:48 EDT",

"Login_Time":"10-08-2017 16:48:48 EDT",

"Additional_info":"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><tns:AdditionalInfo xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:tns="urn:wu:ei:cis:csc:core:mt:xsd:wu:AdditionalInfo" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:wu:ei:cis:csc:core:mt:xsd:wu:AdditionalInfo AdditionalInfo.xsd"><tns:BaseBranch>Hyderabad</tns:BaseBranch>  <tns:Technology>Salesforce</tns:Technology><tns:ProjectName>SFDCImplemenation</tns:ProjectName><tns:Department>InformationTechnology</tns:Department><tns:Designation>ASOC </tns:Designation><tns:ContactId>8988899987</tns:ContactId><tns:ManagerID>456789</tns:ManagerID></tns:AdditionalInfo>"}

Thanks,
Ajay

I selected both visible and readonly ------Its editable
again i selected visibality only ---it is also editable 
What is the diff b/w  readonly and editable in field-level security?
I selected both visible and readonly ------Its editable
again i selected visibality only ---it is also editable 
What is the diff b/w  readonly and editable in field-level security?

need salesforce support in california timings