• Senior Manager, Client Administration
  • Patron Technology

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
First: this is a super nitpicky suggestion on a resource I find insanely valuable!

The following sentence in the Master-Detail section of the Creating Object Relationships lesson (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_introduction/data_modeling/object_relationships) caused some confusion for my team:

"This creates a special type of relationship between two objects (the child, or detail) and another object (the parent, or master)."

Some folks mistakenly thought this meant that there were three objects involved in a master-detail relationship (two children and a parent). Adding a colon after the phrase "between two objects" would help to make this clearer.

I'm having issues with adding a Menu Item to the Navigation Menu within Community Builder.

User-added image
User-added image

This is what I want: Add a menu item called "My Profile" and have it go directly to the User Profile page.
What's happening: The URL for My Profile requires one or more parameters. Please replace each parameter with the appropriate value.

Name: My Profile

Type: Community Page
Page: User Profile
URL: /profile/:recordId