• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello - I wonder if the Community could help on of my Customers here as they have the following issue - we have estabished that the Limits are set correctly in the object and that any previously deleted Roll-Up summary fields have been permanently deleted. Any help appreciated.

"We have Dev Environment Sandbox and SIT Environment Sandbox with Limit of 40 Roll-sup Summary Fields. 

In Dev Environment we have used up 31 Roll-up Summary fields + new 9 Roll-up Summary Fields ; total 40,

1.But when we are trying to move the same into SIT i.e. the old (with new Labels and API) Roll-up Summary fields and new roll-up Summary fields we are getting an error " Limit Exceeded". 
2. So that we have tried to move only the old fields( with new Label and API) , but even then we are getting the same error.

As a workaround, we have created and edited roll-up fields manually. But If we want to deploy them into production it is not possible because, we have used these fields in some of the Apex classes & Visual force pages."

Hello - I wonder if the Community could help on of my Customers here as they have the following issue - we have estabished that the Limits are set correctly in the object and that any previously deleted Roll-Up summary fields have been permanently deleted. Any help appreciated.

"We have Dev Environment Sandbox and SIT Environment Sandbox with Limit of 40 Roll-sup Summary Fields. 

In Dev Environment we have used up 31 Roll-up Summary fields + new 9 Roll-up Summary Fields ; total 40,

1.But when we are trying to move the same into SIT i.e. the old (with new Labels and API) Roll-up Summary fields and new roll-up Summary fields we are getting an error " Limit Exceeded". 
2. So that we have tried to move only the old fields( with new Label and API) , but even then we are getting the same error.

As a workaround, we have created and edited roll-up fields manually. But If we want to deploy them into production it is not possible because, we have used these fields in some of the Apex classes & Visual force pages."

No more than 40 "Roll-Up Summary" fields are allowed per object.

We are getting the above error when we try to deploy existing and new Rollups.

We get the same error even if we try to deploy only existing rollups or only new rollups.

Only way it is working is by  manually creating the rollup fields and then deploy. As this is not a best practice, any suggestions on resolving this issue would be highly appreciated.