<name>ListView</name>
    </types>
<version>51.0</version>
</Package>
Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Sanne
Hi
I got this erroe when field is updated on Account. I create a Child Record when I enter date in field Website on Account. But If I change field to another website the field on Account I create a new Child Record. Then I will change the field Website on Account back to the  original  website - the I got the error DUPLICATE_VALUE. I just want some kinde og understandable Error handling. Is that possible in Process Builder  OR: if the childe record already exist, then I do not want to create the Childe record (based on the website name) - but I cannot finde the childe record "fieldnamexx__r" relation i Procces Builder on Account object.

We can't save this record because the “Account_1_1” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: DUPLICATE_VALUE: duplicate value found: Matching_Key__c duplicates value on record with id: a0c0Q0000025dtp. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 74381544-965901 (688504257)
Is it possible to build a API to Googles Certificate Transparency log? Thanks in advance.
BR. SAnne
We developed a Visual Force page with TAB and manage to add the Chatter funtion, bit the uploade file is not working - I manage to add the file but when click the GREEN button, nothing happnes. It is only a problem in IE 9 (company standard), works in Crome. 
Why can I not deploy this list view in and XML file?:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata"> 
     <types>
            <members>FinServ__ReciprocalRole__c.All</members>
            <name>ListView</name>
    </types>
<version>51.0</version>
</Package>
Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Sanne
Hello,

I'm in the 3rd unit of the Quick Start: Lightning Web Components module where you have to create a Hello World LWC. I have done all steps and the code works (I see the Hello World component on the Homepage in the Playground), but the Verify Step at the end keeps failing with the message:
Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground
Make sure you add the 'helloWorld' Lightning web component to the default Home page.

I have deleted the playground and created a new one. I deleted all code and started from the beginning again, but still no success. This is driving me crazy. What is going on?

Can someone help?

Frank

Is it possible to build a API to Googles Certificate Transparency log? Thanks in advance.
BR. SAnne
Hi -
Maybe someone can help me?
error from Trailhead:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VMIMIRRF

The unit  Customize Compact Layouts
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_beginner/modules/salesforce1_mobile_app/units/salesforce1_mobile_app_compact_layouts?trailmix_creator_id=005500000061vGUAAY&trailmix_id=salesforce-admin-certification

in Salesforce Mobil App Customization https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_beginner/modules/salesforce1_mobile_app?trailmix_creator_id=005500000061vGUAAY&trailmix_id=salesforce-admin-certification
is having an Error. I have been working with my dev org all them time and this is the first time I got an error.
Thanks in advance

Hi There,

I'm having a hard time trying to validate the challenge of the module:
Lightning Flow
(step 3) Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer 

I followed every direction of the challenge, three times, removing eveything in between so I start from scratch again, but no, I still get this error message upon challenge validation:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'
Thing is this field does exist in the right named flow, called by the properly named home page. I don't get what I did wrong.
Flow Lightning Component field Upload_File

Any idea?

I've added the ReCaptcha to our web-to-lead forms but it doesn't seem to be requiring the users to actually click the "I'm not a robot." I've added the code to the correct places on our site but for some reason it's still allowing the form to be submitted without checking the box. Has anyone else had issues with the validation of the check box? Could it have something to do with the script I also have running to validate the required fields?

I'm far from a web developer, but know a little bit and can't seem to figure out what the problem is. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am trying to use the new reCAPTCHA capability on a Web-to-Lead contact form that is being displayed on a Weebly website. I would like to enable my Submit button based on successful result form the reCAPTCHA. Right now, the user can still click the Submit even if they haven't check the reCAPTCHA checkbox. A lead isn't actually created, which is good, but it just goes on to my "Thank you" page, giving the user the impression they have submitted their contact  info. 

Here is the HTML at the end of my Web-to-Lead form that handles the reCAPTCHA. callValidation() is a function that checks to see whether the user has entered required fields in the form.

<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"></div><br>
<div id="button">
  <input id="sell_house_submit" type="submit" name="submit" value="Get My Free Quote!" onclick="return callValidation();">
 </div>

I'm not an HTML/Javascript wizard. Can anyone help me?

TIA!
We developed a Visual Force page with TAB and manage to add the Chatter funtion, bit the uploade file is not working - I manage to add the file but when click the GREEN button, nothing happnes. It is only a problem in IE 9 (company standard), works in Crome. 

Hi,

We have one requirement ,upload files from chatter using visualforce page.

<chatter:feed entityId="{!Opportunity.Id}" />

I used the above component in VF page ,but unable to upload the files.

Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

• February 07, 2013