• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to find some quality documention on parsing XML with apex. I have no experience in parsing XML, so some detailed walkthrough's would be very helpful.

Thanks!

• March 13, 2013

I've done quite a bit of research on the forums on how to include a "simple" Google Map example, and have tried many of them. With all , I seem to end up in the same place as a lot of others end up based on the forum comments - the map never actually comes up. I have a valid API key that I substitute, and still nothing comes up - just a blank VF page. Does anyone have a real working example that I could review and modify?

I just want to display a set of locations on the map. In my case, location is a custom object with country, state,city and zip (not a standard account record). If I can just get something basic working (i.e. actually see a map), I can then modify it to also set the marker colors based on some properties of the location - it's for a dashboard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (something in API V3 would be best, but at least an example that works). I thought this was going to be simple...

Hello Everyone

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Error: Compile Error: Initial term of field expression must be a concrete SObject: LIST<Product_Detail__c> at line 274 column 24

public string SelectedAccountId { get; set; }
     public void DeleteDetail()
   {
    // if for any reason we are missing the reference
      if (SelectedAccountId == null) {     
         return;
      }

// find the detail record within the collection
      Product_Detail__c tobeDeleted = null;

for(List<Product_Detail__c> a : products.values())
     // for(Product_Detail__c a : products)
       if (a.name = SelectedAccountId) {
         tobeDeleted = a.name;    <<<<<<Line 274
          break;         
        }     
      //if account record found delete it
      if (tobeDeleted != null) {
       Delete tobeDeleted;
      }

//refresh the data
      //LoadData();
   }   

• July 19, 2012

Hello,

I want to access controller getter-setter variable inside javascript. How could I do this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pratty

• April 24, 2012