• 25 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a picklist call "branch" with 8 values in it and is use for 8 users.
And I want to know:
For example, if I am user: "Maker Villa Morra" I want my picklist save the value automatically "Maker vm", or
if I am user: "Maker Centro" my picklist save "Maker vm"
depending of the user name... how can I do that?

Hi All, 

I have a requirement to attach a word document as an attachment to certain records. I started with creating a static resource with the document. Now, I have difficulty to include that static resource as an attachment from my apex code. Is there any other process to meet this requirement or any input for attaching static resource will be helpful. 
Hi All, 

I have a requirement to attach a word document as an attachment to certain records. I started with creating a static resource with the document. Now, I have difficulty to include that static resource as an attachment from my apex code. Is there any other process to meet this requirement or any input for attaching static resource will be helpful. 
Hi,

Could you please help me how to upload excel data in to salesforce, for example if i got data in excel sheet from client i want to upload into salesforce how to achieve this.

Thanks
Mantu

Hi,

I am have custom link on a standard page to open a popup(VF page).
But my requirement is to open same popup through a formula field showing an image into it.
Can somebody suggest How can I achieve this.
My current custom link code is below.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/soap/ajax/26.0/connection.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/js/functions.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/resource/jQueryForPopup/jQuery/jquery-1.8.2.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/resource/jQueryForPopup/jQuery/ui/jquery-ui-1.9.1.custom.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/resource/jQueryForPopup/jQuery/postmessage/jquery.ba-postmessage.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('/resource/jQueryForPopup/jQuery/bbq/jquery.ba-bbq.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/support/console/26.0/integration.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/22.0/apex.js")}
requireCssFile('/resource/jQueryForPopup/jQuery/ui/css/ui-lightness/jquery-ui-1.9.1.custom.min.css');

function requireCssFile(filename)
{
var fileref = document.createElement('link');
fileref.setAttribute('rel', 'stylesheet');
fileref.setAttribute('type', 'text/css');
fileref.setAttribute('href', filename);
document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(fileref);
}
var j$ = jQuery.noConflict();
var parent_domain = window.location.protocol + '//' + window.location.host;
var iframe_url;
if (sforce.console.isInConsole())
iframe_url = '{!URLFOR("https://cs1.salesforce.com/apex/PAInlineVF")}'+'isdtp=vw&id='+'{!Service_Request__c.Id}'+'&parent_domain='+parent_domain;
else
iframe_url = '{!URLFOR("https://cs1.salesforce.com/apex/PAInlineVF")}'+'?id='+'{!Service_Request__c.Id}'+'&parent_domain='+parent_domain;
var child_domain = iframe_url.substring(0, iframe_url.indexOf('/', 9));
var j$modalDialog = j$('<div id="opppopup"></div>')
.html('<iframe id="iframeContentId" src="' + iframe_url + '" frameborder="0" height="100%" width="100%" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" />')
.dialog({
autoOpen: true,
title: 'Address Search Tool',
resizable: true,
width: 600,
height: 250,
autoResize: true,
modal: true,
draggable: true
});

j$modalDialog.dialog('open');
I have created a custom formula field on the lead page to display the Salesforce Lead ID. I also created a custom object called "EnCompass Volume." I want the lookup field to be the lead id. I am now looking for a way to have the "Salesforce Lead ID" field from the lead page layout be the lookup information on my custom object instead of the name of the lead account.  Is this possible? 
I have a picklist call "branch" with 8 values in it and is use for 8 users.
And I want to know:
For example, if I am user: "Maker Villa Morra" I want my picklist save the value automatically "Maker vm", or
if I am user: "Maker Centro" my picklist save "Maker vm"
depending of the user name... how can I do that?