• 30 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Just want to double check with the experts of the community.  If i add a new picklist value (for example add new 'Cancel' status to an Order), will this cause contention with active users?  For example if someone is within an order at the same time I add new value to Picklist - could it effect the user's experience?  I didn't see anything on Salesforce that indicated it will, but thought I would check.  We can schedule these changes in off-hours, but just want to make sure clear on our options.

Thanks for the help.

Dan
Hi mates, Can i add pdf attachment in visualforce email template(component) dynamically? I have attachments with me and i just want to add them when workflow sends email.

I am in very much need of solution to this scenario.Is it possible to add pdf attachment dynamically with email template?

(NOTE : I cannot use apex SingleEmailMessaging code here)
Below is the requirement:

->create a vf page which will display all account name in custom picklist
->when the user will select any account, all related opportunity will display in table with ckeckbox in first column of each row.
->There should be one master checkbox in header of the table to select all the opportunity
--> This display page should support pagination.

I have a custom Object SBQQ__Subscription__c. It has some fields that I want to retrieve. This is my controller:

public with sharing class ActiveController_2 {

private ApexPages.StandardController stdController;
    private final Account acct;

public ActiveController_2(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
        this.stdController = stdController;
        this.acct = (Account)stdController.getRecord();
     }

public List<SBQQ__Subscription__c> getSubscriptions() {
        List<SBQQ__Subscription__c> subscriptionResults = [SELECT Name, MasterDeviceName__c, SBQQ__ProductName__c, Location__c, DeviceId__c, SBQQ__ContractNumber__c, Server_Status__c  FROM SBQQ__Subscription__c WHERE DeviceId__c LIKE :acct.AccountNumber];
        return subscriptionResults;
    }
}

I get the following errror: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Account.AccountNumber 

I read through the forum and I saw that there are other people having the same issue and I get that I should mention Account.AccountNumber somewhere in my query, but I cannot understand how.

Also, I went through the WSDL of our organisation and here is what I found on the SBQQ__Subscription__c object:

<complexType name="SBQQ__Subscription__c">
<complexContent>
<extension base="ens:sObject">
<sequence>
<element name="SBQQ__Account__c" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" type="tns:ID"/>
<element name="SBQQ__Account__r" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" type="ens:Account"/>

If you could give me an idea of what is going on in here?
Thank you,
Violeta
Just want to double check with the experts of the community.  If i add a new picklist value (for example add new 'Cancel' status to an Order), will this cause contention with active users?  For example if someone is within an order at the same time I add new value to Picklist - could it effect the user's experience?  I didn't see anything on Salesforce that indicated it will, but thought I would check.  We can schedule these changes in off-hours, but just want to make sure clear on our options.

Thanks for the help.

Dan
Problem with refreshing

inline editing section 2 work properly but section 1 cannot work properly,when i delete or remove row in section 1 its deleted but cannot refresh section 1 block. and section2 work properly ..i use common custom contoller . 
http://www.davehelgerson.com/?p=849

We are looking at using Onedrive to store very large files/documents. Is there a way using files connect, we can upload files into Onedrive from salesforce?

Thanks.

SCenario:

Checking a box must send out an email with an attachment to a set of ppl?

Email is an Action by a WF .

Is it possible to send out an email with afixed doc attached to it ??

• September 30, 2013