Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
========SECTION==========================================
TRAILHEAD: Develop for Lightning Experience  =>
Build Flexible Apps with Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components =>
Use a Visualforce Page as a Component in a Lightning Page 

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/lex_dev/projects/workshop-lightning-programmatic/steps/programmatic-step-3
=========================================================
CHALLENGE ERROR: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a method named 'getIsClassic' in 'GetPropertiesApexController'. Check your code and try again.

The Lesson directives are clear, and everything works but the error persists on the challenge… I continued onto the next unit andeverything works… Except I get this error in the challenge… Note that this exercise was done on a brand new org.

It looks like a bug but hard to tell… Any work arounds?
I am on the last module of the Build a Discount Calculator trail. I have verified the first 4 steps and received the 50 points (everything was configured correctly). Now, when I try to verify my last step I am getting the following error:

The 'Calculate Discount' custom button doesn't exist or isn't properly configured. Check the instructions.

I've verfied the creation of the button, it's on the correct page layout and I've tested the button- it gives me the correct discount percentage and discounted amount.

Any other ideas on what I should check? I'm at a loss.
The first bullet point in the Quick Look: Lightning Experience Locating Actions, Buttons, and Details module suggests to tlook in the Upper Left to find the buttons and actions, but shouldn't it be Upper Right?  Unless I'm misunderstanding the message, it could be misleading for a new user.
The first bullet point in the Quick Look: Lightning ExperienceLocating Actions, Buttons, and Details module suggests to tlook in the Upper Left to find the buttons and actions, but shouldn't it be Upper Right?  Unless I'm misunderstanding the message, it could be misleading for a new user.

========SECTION==========================================
TRAILHEAD: Develop for Lightning Experience  =>
Build Flexible Apps with Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components =>
Use a Visualforce Page as a Component in a Lightning Page 

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/lex_dev/projects/workshop-lightning-programmatic/steps/programmatic-step-3
=========================================================
CHALLENGE ERROR: 
Could not find a method named 'getIsClassic' in 'GetPropertiesApexController'. Check your code and try again.

The Lesson directives are clear, and everything works but the error persists on the challenge… I continued onto the next unit andeverything works… Except I get this error in the challenge… Note that this exercise was done on a brand new org.

It looks like a bug but hard to tell… Any work arounds?
I am on the last module of the Build a Discount Calculator trail. I have verified the first 4 steps and received the 50 points (everything was configured correctly). Now, when I try to verify my last step I am getting the following error:

The 'Calculate Discount' custom button doesn't exist or isn't properly configured. Check the instructions.

I've verfied the creation of the button, it's on the correct page layout and I've tested the button- it gives me the correct discount percentage and discounted amount.

Any other ideas on what I should check? I'm at a loss.

Build an Account Reassignment Wizard-Implement the Flow with Visualforce
http://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_implement

'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn't find two users in your org with a 'Salesforce' license. Check the instructions'

The instructions directs me to add two users in my developer org. One is assigned Salesforce License and Standard User profile. The second is to be assigned Salesforce Platform License with Standar User profile. However this is not possible as the only option is the Standard Platform User profile.

URL: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_implement

Project: Build an Account Reassignment Wizard
Unit: Implement the Flow with Visualforce

As per the challenge, assigned 2 users with Salesforce license and third user with Salesforce Platform license. However with Salesforce Platform license the only available profile is Standard Platform User which gets applied. I believe that is also the reason I am unable to validate this challenge.
unable to complete the step from Add More Components: "From the Custom Components list, drag the ContactsNearby component to below the My Top Accounts Filter List in the left column."
I'm working on this module in trailhead:

https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/project/quickstart-app-builder/quickstart-app-builder3

In Lightning Builder, it says:

"From the Custom Components list, drag the ContactsNearby component to below the My Top Accounts Filter List in the left column."

I do not see that component, ContactsNearby. All I see is ContactsToday and Opportunity Alert.

Any ideas?

Scenario: I created a simple html table on an embedded visualforce page that displays data from the record it is on.  When the user clicks a row it takes them to a report that is filtered by the record ID to show them more information.  I need it to open a new window when on the browser (this works) and navigate inside the Salesforce1 app to the report on mobile (this does not work, it opens a new browser window).  

I know I will need an if statement later to determine where they are opening it (browser or Salesforce1) but for now I can't even get it to work in SF1 properly to worry about that yet.
 This is what I have tried:

**Please note the first row <tr> I tired using a variable - this failed miserably probably for obvious reasons.  The second row <tr> works but opens up a browser window in mobile**
<apex:page standardController="Engagement__c" showHeader="true">
   <script>
    function setupLinks(){
    	var initialContactLink = 'sforce.one.navigateToUrl(/{!$label.report1}?pv0={!Engagement__c.Id})';
    }
        </script>
    <apex:pageBlock >

<table  class="list" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" >
                <thead class="rich-table-thead">
                <tr class="headerRow">
                    <th>Deal Progress</th> 
                    <th>Financial</th>
                    <th>Strategic</th>
                    <th>Total</th>
                </tr>
                </thead>
                <!--The following builds the dashboard table using fields from the Engagement.  The first cell of each row is a hard coded label that links to 
                a specified report for that row. Labels are used to store the individual report SFIDs and they can be edited in Salesforce by going to 
                Setup -> Create -> Custom Labels.  The !ROUND function is being used to display the numbers as whole Integers. -->
                <tr class="dataRow"  >
                    <td class="dataCell" colspan="1"><span><a href="initialContactLink">Initial Contact</a></span></td> 
                    <td class="dataCell" colspan="1"><span>{!ROUND(Engagement__c.Financial_Initial_Contact__c,0)}</span></td>
                    <td class="dataCell" colspan="1"><span>{!ROUND(Engagement__c.Strategic_Initial_Contact__c,0)}</span></td>
                    <td class="dataCell" colspan="1"><span>{!ROUND(Engagement__c.Financial_Initial_Contact__c + Engagement__c.Strategic_Initial_Contact__c,0)}</span></td>
                </tr>
                <tr class="dataRow">
                    <td class="dataCell" colspan="1"><span><a href="/{!$label.report1}?pv0={!Engagement__c.Id}" target="_blank">Marketing Materials Sent</a> </span> </td> 
                    <td class="dataCell" colspan="1"><span>{!ROUND(Engagement__c.Financial_Marketing_Materials_Sent__c, 0)}</span></td>
                    <td class="dataCell" colspan="1"><span>{!ROUND(Engagement__c.Strategic_Marketing_Material_Sent__c,0)}</span></td>
                    <td class="dataCell" colspan="1"><span>{!ROUND(Engagement__c.Strategic_Marketing_Material_Sent__c + Engagement__c.Financial_Marketing_Materials_Sent__c,0)}</span></td>
                </tr>