• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everbody tells me that the DEV401 Certification is only available until mid of september... because of the new App Builder Certification.
Is this true? should all my employees now start doing App Builder certification instead of DEV 401?

Does anybody know?
Hi everyone,

We have a custom Object where we take orders which we get by phone (customer calls and orders a product).
After we took the order (on the custom object) we want to write a trigger whicht is automaticly sends a .PDF Invoice to the customer (account is available for each customer). The invoice will be a Visualforce Page (email Template).

Can anyboy help me out for writing the "component" and apex class? Or do you have any hints on this?

Thank you

regards
Seb.
Hi everyone,

We have a custom Object where we take orders which we get by phone (customer calls and orders a product).
After we took the order (on the custom object) we want to write a trigger whicht is automaticly sends a .PDF Invoice to the customer (account is available for each customer). The invoice will be a Visualforce Page (email Template).

Can anyboy help me out for writing the "component" and apex class? Or do you have any hints on this?

Thank you

regards
Seb.