• 30 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
For record type '012a0000000AWNv' , If the picklist value of 'Report: New/Modify (Complete Section I)' is chosen from the field 'SF_Request_Type__c', then I want the user to be forced to make either the 'Modify_Existing_Report__c' checkbox or the 'Create_New_Report__c' checkbox to be true.

With the validation rule that I have written below, it's forcing the user to choose either checkbox REGARDLESS of the value in the picklist field. If you can help, that would be really great...

AND( 
Modify_Existing_Report__c = FALSE, 
Create_New_Report__c = FALSE, 

OR( 
ISPICKVAL (SF_Request_Type__c, "Report: New/Modify (Complete Section I)"), 
RecordTypeId = '012a0000000AWNv'))
This field should look at the month and year of deadline__c field (date field). Compare it to the current month/year. If it's within the next 12 months, then 'yes', if not then 'no.

For example: today is 12/20/2016. So, December 2016. The deadline on a record is 1/30/2017. So January 2017. This is within the next 12 months, so it should return a value of 'yes'. If the deadline on a record was 1/15/2018, the value would be 'no' because that month/year is more than 12 months from the current month/year.

The formula that I created isn't working as expected because it factors in the date of the month. Just need it to look at month/year. Here is the formula: IF( Deadline__c >= TODAY() + 365, "Yes", "No")

I would like to create a lookup field on a custom object that references the Opportunity Product. How can this be accomplished?
Is it possible for the workflow to trigger based off the logged in user's time zone...instead of using the Company time zone? If so, please describe how to do this.
I'm trying to calculate the current FY potential revenue by looking at the Product Close Date (date field) and the the Product Probablity % (text field). Then I have a formula that does the math. I have the formula that does the math working as needed. So what I need help with is the AND/IF statement (if that is even correct to use that statement). 

Here is the error message I receive:
 Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 4

Here is the code:
IF(YEAR(TODAY()) = YEAR(Product_Close_Date__c),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "10%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.10 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "15%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.15 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "20%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.20 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "40%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.40 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "75%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.75 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "100%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.100 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
0)))))))))))))
Custom field "global id" is unique identifier. Specific case record type.
For record type '012a0000000AWNv' , If the picklist value of 'Report: New/Modify (Complete Section I)' is chosen from the field 'SF_Request_Type__c', then I want the user to be forced to make either the 'Modify_Existing_Report__c' checkbox or the 'Create_New_Report__c' checkbox to be true.

With the validation rule that I have written below, it's forcing the user to choose either checkbox REGARDLESS of the value in the picklist field. If you can help, that would be really great...

AND( 
Modify_Existing_Report__c = FALSE, 
Create_New_Report__c = FALSE, 

OR( 
ISPICKVAL (SF_Request_Type__c, "Report: New/Modify (Complete Section I)"), 
RecordTypeId = '012a0000000AWNv'))
This field should look at the month and year of deadline__c field (date field). Compare it to the current month/year. If it's within the next 12 months, then 'yes', if not then 'no.

For example: today is 12/20/2016. So, December 2016. The deadline on a record is 1/30/2017. So January 2017. This is within the next 12 months, so it should return a value of 'yes'. If the deadline on a record was 1/15/2018, the value would be 'no' because that month/year is more than 12 months from the current month/year.

The formula that I created isn't working as expected because it factors in the date of the month. Just need it to look at month/year. Here is the formula: IF( Deadline__c >= TODAY() + 365, "Yes", "No")

I'm trying to calculate the current FY potential revenue by looking at the Product Close Date (date field) and the the Product Probablity % (text field). Then I have a formula that does the math. I have the formula that does the math working as needed. So what I need help with is the AND/IF statement (if that is even correct to use that statement). 

Here is the error message I receive:
 Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 4

Here is the code:
IF(YEAR(TODAY()) = YEAR(Product_Close_Date__c),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "10%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.10 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "15%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.15 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "20%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.20 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "40%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.40 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "75%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.75 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
AND(IF(    Product_Probability__c, "100%",
        (TotalPrice / 12) * 0.100 * (13 - (MONTH(Product_Close_Date__c))),
0)))))))))))))
Custom field "global id" is unique identifier. Specific case record type.