• #RaggyRao
  • #RaggyRao

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The flow I created retrieves the value from a multi-select picklist, stores it in a variable. When the variables are displayed on the screen the output is enclosed in square brackets.

Example: Output: [All Direct Mail] whereas the output should be All Direct Mail.

Is multi-select picklist the reason, because I tried using picklist field which did not give square brackets.

Any help would truly be appreciated.

GodSpeed!! #ka'ching
#raggyrao
The flow I created retrieves the value from a multi-select picklist, stores it in a variable. When the variables are displayed on the screen the output is enclosed in square brackets.

Example: Output: [All Direct Mail] whereas the output should be All Direct Mail.

Is multi-select picklist the reason, because I tried using picklist field which did not give square brackets.

GodSpeed!! #ka'ching
#raggyrao

GodSpeed!! #ka'ching
#raggyrao
trigger accountnameuppercase on account (before insert,before Update) {
    List<account> acclist = trigger.new;
    nameupper.makeuppercase(acclist);
}

apex class:::

public class accnameuppercase{
    public static void makeuppercase(List<account> acclist){
        for(account a : acclist){
       String rep_name =a.name;
List<String> elems = rep_name.split('');
rep_name = '';
for (String x : elems)
{
    rep_name += x.substring(0,1).toUpperCase()+x.substring(1,x.length() ) + ' ';
}  

a.name=rep_name;

}
        }
        }
Hi,

I need some help in adding a VF page to my account page layout. I have installed the Account News Feed App (contains only 1 VF page) in my Sandbox Instance, however, I could not find the VF page section on the Edit Account page layout page.
Some old posts mentioned that we may need a standard controller in the code, and I found the following from the included VF page (I don't know much about VF coding....):
<apex:page standardController="account">
What could be the issue?

Thank you,
I noticed a spike of api calls by one of the user in our Salesforce org. I wanted to understand that for the given user, can we get the source as in what app consumed these api calls under this user. So that i can know that what app on Salesforce is consuming these api and take a valid action to stop or reconfigure the source to use the api's.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks
trigger accountnameuppercase on account (before insert,before Update) {
    List<account> acclist = trigger.new;
    nameupper.makeuppercase(acclist);
}

apex class:::

public class accnameuppercase{
    public static void makeuppercase(List<account> acclist){
        for(account a : acclist){
       String rep_name =a.name;
List<String> elems = rep_name.split('');
rep_name = '';
for (String x : elems)
{
    rep_name += x.substring(0,1).toUpperCase()+x.substring(1,x.length() ) + ' ';
}  

a.name=rep_name;

}
        }
        }