• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have integrated with our SAP environment using web service. The SAP webservice returns PDF content which includes image. By using visual force page, the PDF is displayed.
(i)  The PDF content is displayed properly
(ii) The image is not displayed in the PDF

In the visual force page, the PDF rendered by using this contentType="application/pdf". Please let me know any charset to be used to display the image.

Can anyone have idea to display the image in the PDF? 

Thanks,
Harvin

While Deploying components from one salesforce org(Sandbox) to another salesforce org(Sandbox) using migration tool, I am getting below errors,
1. package.xml (settings/LeadConvert.settings) -- Error: settings/LeadConvert.settings is not a valid metadata object. Check the name and casing of the file.
2. objects/Event.object -- Error: SaveEdit is not a standard action and cannot be overridden.
3. objects/Order.object -- Error: Activate is not a standard action and cannot be overridden.

Note : I am getting this errors while deploying components using migration tool (Bamboo) from one sandbox to other sandboxes. fortunately, I am able to deploy component from sandbox to production org, so one possible reason could be the recent update of a sandbox with Spring ’17 Release. 

Any response would be graciously appreciated!

Thank you.

• January 11, 2017
We have integrated with our SAP environment using web service. The SAP webservice returns PDF content which includes image. By using visual force page, the PDF is displayed.
(i)  The PDF content is displayed properly
(ii) The image is not displayed in the PDF

In the visual force page, the PDF rendered by using this contentType="application/pdf". Please let me know any charset to be used to display the image.

Can anyone have idea to display the image in the PDF? 

Thanks,
Harvin