• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi,
Contact is regarding as a standard salesforce object, like Account, Lead etc. But when I try to get Contact.SObjectType, it shows error " Error: Compile Error: Invalid field SObjectType for SObject Contact". I tried other standard object Account and Lead, Account.SObjectType Lead.SObjectType, they won't return any error.

Is there difference between Contact with other standard object, or there would be some kind of version support this?
We have some master data which needs to be imported into salesforce right after the package is installed. I know there's a way to implement post script interface to insert these data by apex code. But I want to know if there's way to import data quickly with a csv file like what we did to import data on the salesforce page.

thanks for any comments
hi,
Contact is regarding as a standard salesforce object, like Account, Lead etc. But when I try to get Contact.SObjectType, it shows error " Error: Compile Error: Invalid field SObjectType for SObject Contact". I tried other standard object Account and Lead, Account.SObjectType Lead.SObjectType, they won't return any error.

Is there difference between Contact with other standard object, or there would be some kind of version support this?
We have some master data which needs to be imported into salesforce right after the package is installed. I know there's a way to implement post script interface to insert these data by apex code. But I want to know if there's way to import data quickly with a csv file like what we did to import data on the salesforce page.

thanks for any comments
Hi, I'm receiving the following error when attempt to upload a new version of our managed package:

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 1830750106-25956 (701532195)

-------------

Can you please provide insight as to why the error is occuring?  Thank you!!
Hi, I'm receiving the following error when attempt to upload a new version of our managed package:

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 1830750106-25956 (701532195)

-------------

Can you please provide insight as to why the error is occuring?  Thank you!!