• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey,

I have overridden the "View" button of an object with a Visualforce page, in which a webservice that populates a record's most fields executes, then navigates the user into the record detail page. In order to stop the expected loop behavior, I navigate as follows (in mobile):

sforce.one.navigateToURL('/{!MyObject__c.Id}?nooverride=1');

This halts the loop behavior and redirects the user after fields are populated, it's OK to this point. However, when navigating back from the detail page to this visualforce page (via device button in Android and app button in iOS), the javascript portion in it does not execute. It does when testing on desktop, but on SF1, it behaves differently as I observed in my own developer org.

I have developed a workaround for desktop so users can skip the callouts the visualforce page executes when going back from detail page to list view, but because of the reason I described above, I had to follow a totally different routine in SF1, and I'm not very comfortable with it as it leaves behind a design flaw.

Anyone else have faced this or a similiar issue? If so, how did you overcome this?

Regards
I have downloaded the files for a visual force calender from http://developer.force.com/codeshare/ProjectPage?id=a0630000002ahp6AAA. How do i get this on my visualforce page???
Hi everybody 

I have created a visualforce page to display to access an object.

My code is the following :
 <apex:page > <apex:enhancedList customizable="true" height="600" type="Kilometrage__c"/> </apex:page>

I display this VF on the home page for some user. actually  i have the following page in my home page in creation mode

User-added image

I would like to remove the header with all the tabs and settings and also the side menu on the left.

Is there anyway i can mention this in the code?

Thanks in advance for your help