• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a requriement that we need to enter japanees charters kana and kanji doublebight and single bight from keyboard in vf page please help me on this

thanks,
 Zabi
Hi,
  I have a requirement to get the gmail contact on salesforce using REST APIs i am doing the callouts but i am not abale to get those contact on salesforce please help me on this..

THanks,
 Zabi
Hi,
    I am Using Salesforce to Salesforce Connection when i am sharing the records i am getting the INVALID PARTNER NETWORK STATUS Error
please let me know the solutions for this error
Hi 

Please let me know how to disable the print screen in vf page using javascript for IE browser

Thanks,
  Zabi
Hi,
I need to Privent the Ctrl+x and Ctrl+p and Print Screen button in Visualforce page for IE browser using javascript please help on this
Thanks,
 Zabi

Dear All,

I have Established Salesforce to Salesforce Connection for Two different Salesforce Orgs When i share the Records of parent then the records are sharing well but when i need to share the Records of its Chield its not event sharing the Records.

Please let me know the process to shere the Chield Object Records even.

Thanks
 Zabi
Hi
How can i restrict right click cut,copy on visualforce page plese help me on this

thanks,
zabi
Hi all,

I need to disable the Right click copy and past in visualforce page please help me...

thanks
Hi all,

I need to remove ctrl+c and ctrl+v on visualforce page using javascript i was tried but this javascript is not working in internet explorer,
please give me so other idea to disable ctrl+c and ctrl+v on visualfoce page input text component using jquery or some thing

Hi

i am crating  a scrollbar for pageblock table with freezed header but the header and bellow data is not set properly i have 5 headers the second header data is moving to 3rd headr the 3rd hearder data is moving to 4th header i was used width but it is showing same please give me any advise

thanks,
Zabi

I would like to download CSV File using Visualforce Page for that in vf page we used  contentType="Charset=UTF-8;text/octet-stream#Account.csv;" but hear the text is in japanes language so now its showing junk value when i an oppning the csv file in excel.

please help me to download a csv file and open in right format
Hi,
    I am Using Salesforce to Salesforce Connection when i am sharing the records i am getting the INVALID PARTNER NETWORK STATUS Error
please let me know the solutions for this error
Hi 

Please let me know how to disable the print screen in vf page using javascript for IE browser

Thanks,
  Zabi
Hi,
I need to Privent the Ctrl+x and Ctrl+p and Print Screen button in Visualforce page for IE browser using javascript please help on this
Thanks,
 Zabi

Hi
How can i restrict right click cut,copy on visualforce page plese help me on this

thanks,
zabi
Hi all,

I need to remove ctrl+c and ctrl+v on visualforce page using javascript i was tried but this javascript is not working in internet explorer,
please give me so other idea to disable ctrl+c and ctrl+v on visualfoce page input text component using jquery or some thing

I would like to download CSV File using Visualforce Page for that in vf page we used  contentType="Charset=UTF-8;text/octet-stream#Account.csv;" but hear the text is in japanes language so now its showing junk value when i an oppning the csv file in excel.

please help me to download a csv file and open in right format